FM 2010 Wonderkid List Please Read

Another Football Manager 2010 wonderkids list - it is more informative.

Here are well-known names as Balotelli, Aquino, Asenjo, Pjanic, Mata, Sakho, Bale, Santon together with new ones like Muggleton, Otamendi, Helan, Necip, Jovetic, Ljajic, Salvio, Ananidze, Neymar, Kramaric, Villava...

It consists of 20 forwards, 59 midfielders (groupped by catergories - DMC, MC, AMC, AMR, AML), 27 defenders and 6 goalkeepers. The wonderkids list keeps growing because the author is still in research. So it will be convenient to follow changes in this list continuosly!

Agreed. Obviously youth games (Amateur or Semi-pro) are much easier to score in, especially when as good as Bojan.

Their is a screenie of Romelu Lukaku,he was signed by Bayern on the demo and it says he is similar to Mario Gomez.My scout also said he would become a good premiership striker in the future

sercan yıldırım turkish star -10 :( -9

i played the demo with the turkish mid-table side bursaspor and sercan played with 15 goals 6 asists and 6 mom in 15 games... perfect player and he can also play as amrl. highly suggested

galatasaray's arda turan and emre colak are also very good players take a close look on them

can sum body make a new face packs for the new fm 10

thanks....loads of quality young players missing though, but that isn't full list....Stevan Jovetic definatly should be there....glad to see iker muniain..he's going to be amazing one day...

lol no jack collison? i thought he's pretty decent. ;)
are bruno and franco zuculini brothers, cos they both played at river as well

yes,and I'm pretty sure Hoffenheim own Bruno as well,maybe he's on loan.

He put it up pretty quickly after the demo came out tho.

Last edited:
Balotelli is some player already for me in this game, 9 in 8 so far for Inter, demolishing Eto'o!

What about NEYMAR he plays for santos (brazillian club), he is supposibly the next pele. WHAT IS HIS PA? PLEASE REPLY CHRIS22

m8 go onto the data editor, load current database, put the search on players and you can filter it to potential ability, so you can put 180 or -10/-9 to see all the future stars, or type in neymar in the search and have a look at his PA/CA, its easy

Just to highlight a few things mentioned. There is an editor with FM10 if you bought the disk and installed it without steam. it will be in the c drive programme files not the usual documents with running vista. Looking through the editor all player PA's have been drop dramatically. There are only 10 players190-200 PA ( of which you wouldn't buy 4 of them being to old ) and about half as much 180-189's PA players. All current potentials have been dropped to by about 5 roughly. Downloading patch 10.1 so I will see if any of the players PA has changed and post them on this thread for you guys :)
PLAYER CP PA
romario ( about a 100 years old ) 93 195
ronaldo (pie eating genius ) 158 195
c ronaldo 190 195
l messi 190 195
rivaldo ( still going ) 145 195
g buffon ( also getting old now ? ) 182 194
kaka ( the poo man ) 187 192
r carlos ( old ) 138 190
ronaldinho 159 190
i casillas 185 190

how do you access the editor if you installed using steam?