Fm 2010 worldcup back on dils england take up new challenge

would you prefer fm worldcup 2010 or european champioships 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fm worldcup won again by dils england 4-2 in extratime thanks for everyone who took part mite do european championship in future if we get good feedback

if ur doing the euro's a will go scotland keep that in mind mate thanks

Still your World Cup Champion.....ME!!!

Catho did well, had more of the ball & I scored against the run of play with Defoe, was missing Rooney & Gerrard to Injury.
Green was kept busy & got MoM, but eventually Kaka scored after a pile up from a corner to make it 1-1.

Lucio saw Red around 77thmin, but it still went into ET.

I brought Lennon on & his fresh legs really helped, Lampard made it 2-1 & Brazil still had a number of chances, in the end Theo's & Lennon pace made it 4-1 after Catho risked having less at the back, Brazil got 1 back to finish 4-2.

Good tournament again, we had 11 players at it's peak, the Grudge match between Sheep & Tosh was & Tosh's Argentina groups was also great, was in & out of the next round about 5 times.

Next WC game maybe someone else can host this time, as I have hosted twice & won it twice, I sure people will think something is up, I'll still help with the recruitment & also I'll like to manage Argentina after my 2 run in's with England.
Also let's start from the 1st of June instead of May as we spent an hour just trying to continue.

Next Saturday or Friday maybe?

Last edited:
Still your World Cup Champion.....ME!!!

Catho did well, had more of the ball & I scored against the run of play with Defoe, was missing Rooney & Gerrard to Injury.
Green was kept busy & got MoM, but eventually Kaka scored after a pile up from a corner to make it 1-1.

Lucio saw Red around 77thmin, but it still went into ET.

I brought Lennon on & his fresh legs really helped, Lampard made it 2-1 & Brazil still had a number of chances, in the end Theo's & Lennon pace made it 4-1 after Catho risked having less at the back, Brazil got 1 back to finish 4-2.

Good tournament again, we had 11 players at it's peak, the Grudge match between Sheep & Tosh was & Tosh's Argentina groups was also great, was in & out of the next round about 5 times.

Next WC game maybe someone else can host this time, as I have hosted twice & won it twice, I sure people will think something is up, I'll still help with the recruitment & also I'll like to manage Argentina after my 2 run in's with England.
Also let's start from the 1st of June instead of May as we spent an hour just trying to continue.

Next Saturday or Friday maybe?

can u edit it so scotland are in the next one???

ok well do scotaland in worldcup or euros? wot u prefer

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

OK lads FM WC will be restarting current winner dil (england) has accepted the challenge human oppostion in every group
please contact me a.s.a.p if intrested in fm worldcup network play with team selections 1st choice 2nd 3rd choice etc playing time should be from 5pm-12am weekends.
OK lads FM WC will be restarting current winner dils (england) has accepted another challenge
ok we got worldcup groups confirmed so far please private message me if your availble to particpate. anyone whos got gud broadband speed and high spec computer

can host wanna make it fair 4every1 dils england won fm wc twice any1 up for a real challenge?

Italy pls ??

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

is the world cup up yet ????

can i go Spain , italy , France

ok italys confirmed as yours

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

still recruiting players if we get 8players could start 2day at 5pm if i find suitable host

FM WC starting now log on hamachi WC FM CAPS AND SPACE NO PASSORD REQUIRED 1ST COME 1ST SERVED 5 TEAMS LEFT

teams left
spain
france
brazil
argentina

fm worldcup weekends brazil and argentina confirmed 5pm-12am

Hey, I wanna join in your network game, the problem is I live in Argentina, If u have any thoughts on how we can figure that out, It would be really cool, I have a long history in this game that started way back on season 98/99.

Ι Μ ΙΝ...... ΝΙΚ17......please tell me of any available team.............k date started.......