tigerkeith

Reaction score
I can't see myself getting excited at the release of this.I have got my game set up quite nicely and am not really prepared to shell out £30 for the game.
The screen shot I have seen looks ok but not good enough to get me out of my chair and waiting to queue up.
Just hope that they don't add the ridiculous option that will be in CM 2010 whereby you can play the game as it is in real life with injury's suspension etc

I can't see myself getting excited at the release of this.I have got my game set up quite nicely and am not really prepared to shell out £30 for the game.
The screen shot I have seen looks ok but not good enough to get me out of my chair and waiting to queue up.

I was wondering, why is it £30? I always thought FM was £25 but I saw it on play.com and it was £30 :/ dissapointing FM!

Just hope that they don't add the ridiculous option that will be in CM 2010 whereby you can play the game as it is in real life with injury's suspension etc

Also what do you mean by this?

I think he means that you can have real fixtures etc. and by the way tiger keith I saw on your "liverpool administration" thread that you have a nice skin. What is it's name?