FM 2011 Champions League getting started - need Managers

riqueleme

Reaction score
A new league is being started - We will kick it off as soon as we get a majority of it filled

NOW before you read any further..... This league is based on the Champions League

(rules and outline can be found on website : http://tonyarmer.net/ECL/ ) --- please be sure to read them so you understand the complete guidelines

This will be simmed using FM 2011 - There are 15 open spots left

The rosters are up the forum is up, The site is almost complete (just some minor housekeeping)

If interest please be sure to read the rules, If interested click on the Join Us tab on the top of the page and fill it out

As soon as I can get a majority of these teams filled I will get underway

Teams will be issued on first come basis

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Changed to a real Players league from fictional due to lack of sign-ups

if interested e-mail me : [email protected]

---------- Post added 01/09/2011 at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was 31/08/2011 at 11:55 PM ----------

To help clarify... This is a fantasy league that uses FM 2011 as the sim engine. I have managers send me line-ups and tactics and sim the matches and post the results... the league is run online except for the simming (which is offline and results posted)

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

To help clarify... This is a fantasy league that uses FM 2011 as the sim engine. I have managers send me line-ups and tactics and sim the matches and post the results... the league is run online except for the simming (which is offline and results posted)

Last edited:
Ok...

I have made this much simpler - I have had well over 100 visits but cannot get any takers - I have cut the league down to 12 teams from 16

I have re-worked the site a little

Napoli has been claimed, There are 10 spaces left (one more manager has asked in but has yet to tell me his side) The league will get underway as soon as I can get a majority of the spaces filled...

The way it works is (and this is very simple) each manager submits by e-mail ( or use the online submittal form or by PM in the forum) their line-up, bench and instructions (which includes formation) - You may than also include a .tac file if you have one or instructions if you do not.

I will use the information to sim the matches and post all results and reports in the forum. It may seem difficult but it is really no harder than what you may do for Hattrick or any other online game..

With 10 spaces left you should give it a try

You can e-mail me at t_armer(at)yahoo.com if interested

Down to 6 spots remaining:

We are now down to 6 spots... Bayern, Porto, Real Madrid, Lyon, Man U, Arsenal

e-mail: t_armer (at) yahoo.com

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

my bad - these are the open teams:

Man U, Arsenal, Bayern, Lyon, Villareal, Porto, Milan and Bayern open

---------- Post added 20/09/2011 at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was 19/09/2011 at 02:05 PM ----------

Last 6 spots... I am willing to allow managers to pick their own sides to fill these spots... If you have interest but want a different team..

Email me with the team you want

Down to last 1 or 2 teams - Transfer window has opened and First Matchday is this week... still need a couple more

Down to last team - Currently sitting top of table - Lyon...

ECL

if interested e-mail me : ecl.league(at)gmail.com

Season underway - First Cup round also played.... Currently open Lyon (undefeated) and Milan - Need 2 managers

ECL

if interested e-mail me : ecl.league(at)gmail.com