Reaction score
Hi 2 quick questions.

I want FM today so where is the best and cheapest place to buy this available for download? anyone offering discount yet :)

Plus If I buy the game as download is it auto patched to the latest?

game should let you do that and steam, i recommend steam as it will be really fast

game should let you do that and steam, i recommend steam as it will be really fast
What will be really fast? apologies bit of a newbie

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

What do these patches do?

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Depends on your comp and your broadband. Took 5-10 mins for me to install with steam.

It will be fast to download.

The patches fix the glitches and bugs that are sometimes found in the game. The last patch is usually the February patch that updates all the January transfers.

Looks like STEAM is worth the extra pennies then, cheers everyone

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

It will be fast to download.

The patches fix the glitches and bugs that are sometimes found in the game. The last patch is usually the February patch that updates all the January transfers.
Would it move players in Feb patch even if im currently in a game?

Looks like STEAM is worth the extra pennies then, cheers everyone

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Would it move players in Feb patch even if im currently in a game?
No, it will only move the players once you start up a new career and load up that patch