Mullen19

Reaction score
FMR.png

The new FM site www.fmreporter.com has made a great database with currently over 7000 changes ( and counting)

All major league transfers have been covered, and another update is on the way for the rest of the leagues

The loans are set up as a season long loan, as most (1 month loans) would have been pointless, as they wouldn't play a game.

There has been no CA/PA changes.

To download you will have to register with the site - http://fmreporter.com/forums/ But its free and you wont get loads of annoying emails or anything.

If you find any mistakes please let us know so we can update :D
thanks and enjoy

Last edited:
or I cud not join and just download LFC Marshall's update instead?

FMR.png

The new FM site www.fmreporter.com has made a great database with currently over 7000 changes ( and counting)

All major league transfers have been covered, and another update is on the way for the rest of the leagues

The loans are set up as a season long loan, as most (1 month loans) would have been pointless, as they wouldn't play a game.

To download you will have to register with the site - http://fmreporter.com/forums/ But its free and you wont get loads of annoying emails or anything.

If you find any mistakes please let us know so we can update :D
thanks and enjoy

well done for the effort, but we already got some good ones here.

or I cud not join and just download LFC Marshall's update instead?
That's why you might prefer this one. Still, whatever.

Mullen19 said:
Once you make something let me know okay, i doubt you have the talent to make anything tbh

Unneeded rudeness. It doesn't take a genius to work the editor: ****, I've done a January update myself.

" or I cud not join and just download LFC Marshall's update instead? "

Unneeded rudeness deserves unneeded rudeness back mate,
but yeah your right, my bad.
Doesnt take a genius but it does takes ages of hard work to make an update

Apologies for the rudeness but it just annoys me when other FM forums come on this one and try get people to join their site. Just seems a bit pointless to me, especially when all you are offering is something that is already on this site and will take half as much effort to get from here.

Apologies for the rudeness but it just annoys me when other FM forums come on this one and try get people to join their site. Just seems a bit pointless to me, especially when all you are offering is something that is already on this site and will take half as much effort to get from here.

Yeah thats fair enough mate, i completely see where your coming from. It actually does annoy me too. But i can see why people do it
Im not trying to say use fmreporter and never come back on fmbase, as i use both, infact im on about 4 fm sites lol
This is the first big thing the site has done and we want to share it out, whilst getting new members to improve the site, if the link was here i doubt anyone would even bother to check out the site.
But yeah, i see what your saying |)

Yeah thats fair enough mate, i completely see where your coming from. It actually does annoy me too. But i can see why people do it
Im not trying to say use fmreporter and never come back on fmbase, as i use both, infact im on about 4 fm sites lol
This is the first big thing the site has done and we want to share it out, whilst getting new members to improve the site, if the link was here i doubt anyone would even bother to check out the site.
But yeah, i see what your saying |)

meh fair enough. Good job on creating the database, hopefully lots of people download it. I won't since I'm quite into 1 of my saves atm so will just wait for the official patch. 1 FM site is enough for me so I won't be signing up ;)

meh fair enough. Good job on creating the database, hopefully lots of people download it. I won't since I'm quite into 1 of my saves atm so will just wait for the official patch. 1 FM site is enough for me so I won't be signing up ;)

Thanks mate :) and yeah i cant wait for the official patch myself, still loads of bugs need sorting lol hopefully it comes out soon

Im in the same boat as jak 16 as im doing a long term save untill the patch comes out but i dont see any problem trying to entice people to join. Also may help the sites cause if you hadnt been rude as nobody wants to join a site which rude people are part of.
The good policing of this site and the lack of bullying and abuse has made this site as popular as it is.

But back on topic i bookmarked thee site and may have a look at it sometime. :)

Im in the same boat as jak 16 as im doing a long term save untill the patch comes out but i dont see any problem trying to entice people to join. Also may help the sites cause if you hadnt been rude as nobody wants to join a site which rude people are part of.
The good policing of this site and the lack of bullying and abuse has made this site as popular as it is.

But back on topic i bookmarked thee site and may have a look at it sometime. :)

As i said, i was rude because i thought jak16 was being rude towards me, I do apologise for that.
Thanks mate, hope you enjoy the update :) and good luck in your long term game