Where will you celebrate New Year?

Marko8

Reaction score
go out? stay home? party in friend's house? go in other country?

Hopefully staying at home playing some Super Meat Boy.

Probably at my house with family. My mum is really big on New Years being a family thing, and even though I couldn't care less about it she won't let me go to the London Eye because "It's too dangerous" :/

So probably stay at home with the fam and maybe my girlfriend..

Ill most likely have a meal with my mates, and then meet up with the gf and celebrate the fireworks in Birmingham city centre

hopefully not puking in a toilet :S

Probably at my house with family. My mum is really big on New Years being a family thing, and even though I couldn't care less about it she won't let me go to the London Eye because "It's too dangerous" :/

So probably stay at home with the fam and maybe my girlfriend..

going to in to London to see the fireworks is so shittt i can't stress how much it is overrated you are much better of staying at home

going to in to London to see the fireworks is so shittt i can't stress how much it is overrated you are much better of staying at home

I know that, but was going to go with a group of mates and then rent a hotel room with the girlfriend (she didn't know that bit :p)

I know that, but was going to go with a group of mates and then rent a hotel room with the girlfriend (she didn't know that bit :p)

giggidy giggidy

Someone will be having a steamy and hot way to enter the new year. lol