Where will you celebrate New Year?

I'm not sure what I'm going to do this year, probably just go out in the town and get drunk but I reallllly can't be bothered anymore with it! Staying in is the new going out! (unless you have a new dress ofc)

I dont bother with New Year celebrations specificly.If I want to party or do something a little out there I just do it,dont need an excuse like "its new year".

in main sqaure in our town, there will be British group Stereo MC.
Anyone knows who are they?

Last edited:
Going to friends house for a party tonight then on the **** will the lads tomorrow to celebrate my 33rd birthday happy days

Going to my friends house to party.

And some group *** as well

House partay.

Wewt.

Cabs are going to **** me over.

whs^

I plan on sleeping off the flu/*****.

Bed by 9, sleep by 11.

As my skiing holiday has been put back to Monday, instead I will be stuck in England, having family over, doubt I will be up much past midnight as I don't really care about new years tbh.

Having a curry :D and probably starting a new FM because i'm epic.

What I've done past few years. Play FM, drink Stella and listen to Talksport. Waste of time going out now. Too dam expensive and just not worth the hastle

Home with me father, brother, cousins and uncles and aunts. nothing too fancy, as i have a very serious Law School Exam in 5 days, and i havent studied jack **** yet.

at home with a nice big mug of tea,nice and warm and saving a shed load of cash by not going out and spending ridiculous prices on beer and entry fees just to enter pubs/clubs :D

at home with a nice big mug of tea,nice and warm and saving a shed load of cash by not going out and spending ridiculous prices on beer and entry fees just to enter pubs/clubs :D

First time im staying in since I was about 15. FMbase at least gives me somthing to do.

The misses is coming over after work at around 10. Should be nicely ****** by then