Status
Not open for further replies.

sjmander77

Reaction score
fm 2011 due for release at end of october i have pre-ordered from play.com and had e-mail today to say the release has been brought forward to 29th october

good for you but you will be dissipointed as its still november 5th XD

Can you post a link? The official date is 5th of november mate...Thats the date officially announced by si!

Just checked Play, and it is 29 Oct, but they just may have not updated it yet. Print screen the Email

to be honest, I don't really care when it comes out, as long as it's not a month late :p

His right you know if you pre ordered it when the release date was the 29th it comes on the 29th ive ordered mine from gamestation and been told it will be on the 29th

if this is true then play are doing by far the best deal this year, releasing it a week before everyone else and that limited edition mouse :p

EDIT: if it is Oct29th then i will have to change my Avatar and comment oO)

I've never bought a FM so I'm really looking forward to it

This is absolutely not true. The game is being released on November 5th 2010. All of the marketing says so, and everything from Sports Interactive & SEGA all says November 5th 2010. It would be an absolute marketing failure to move the date so close to launch and after all the money spent on marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.