Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
hi, i have windows 7 and i have installed fm 2011, the disc version.
it won't start!, y just double click the fm icon, doesn't start, desktop shortcut, doesn't start, installed updates, 1.1, 1.2 doesn't start, please, anyone, help!

Reaction score
Is you computer a netbook?
Does it meet the system requirements?
Have you updated directx, drivers, and done a Windows update?

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you using a netbook?

Reaction score
My computer is a PC, not notebook, allready tried ti re-install the game, and also it is updated, windows and directx..., i just double click the icon, and nothing!, it's like charging and thinking a few seconds and then that's it...

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does the game appear in the processes area if you open task manager?

Reaction score
Does the game appear in the processes area if you open task manager?
If the above happens, end the process and try and re-open FM. I've had that issue before though, forgot how I got past it.

Reaction score
hi, i have windows 7 and i have installed fm 2011, the disc version.
it won't start!, y just double click the fm icon, doesn't start, desktop shortcut, doesn't start, installed updates, 1.1, 1.2 doesn't start, please, anyone, help!
Go into the main Football Manager folder, open up the directx folder then find "DXSETUP" and install it.

If you get an error whilst installing it then re-do the installation and it should work!

Reaction score
hi,what is the best windows to have fm2011 installed on my pc, Windows 7 or Windows Vista ???