FM 2011 Player Profiles Running Slowly

Reaction score
Hey, this is my first post (think I've done it right).
My FM 2011 was running fine and more or less still is, but when I try and view a player's profile it takes forever to load the new section I have clicked such as 'History'. The problem still persists even when it says my game speed should be 5*.

Anyone know how to speed it up or will I just have to wait for a new patch?

Do you have a custom skin or any graphics like logos or facepacks installed?

Hey, this is my first post (think I've done it right).
My FM 2011 was running fine and more or less still is, but when I try and view a player's profile it takes forever to load the new section I have clicked such as 'History'. The problem still persists even when it says my game speed should be 5*.

Anyone know how to speed it up or will I just have to wait for a new patch?

mine does with regen players :)

I do have a custom skin, but I'm not currently using it and I have 4 facepacks installed that cover a large proportion of players.

Well first of all, try defragmenting your hard drive, it may help to tidy up all the facepack files, if the game is processing through lots and lots of fragmented face files, it may run slow.

I occasionally experienced the slow player profile problem, but i run the game on a really poor laptop, prone to overheating.

I recently took it apart and gave it a good clean out inside, removing dust from all the internal parts. I also now use a cooling fan and try to keep dust out of the inside of the laptop by blasting compressed air through all the vents every few days.

This seems to make my system run more efficiently and now it doesn't overheat as much.

What speed is your processor? I know you said the game says 5 star performance, but if you only have a processor that meets the minimum required sppecs, then you may occasionally experience game slowdown, especially if you are running other programs, your computer has been running for a long time or is overheating.

Also consider downloading gamebooster.

It's 2.60 Ghz.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Just downloaded Speccy and my Graphics card is at 79c and my CPU is at 61c, I'll give it a clean and hope that helps. Thanks a lot again.

i have the same problem help! i change my operating system from vista to windows 7 and its running player profiles really slow. I tried deleting roaming files, boosting higher performance in task manager and nothing is working. My life is not the same without footy manager now the season is over HELP!!!