Fm 2011 - Processing Please Wait

mck8891

Reaction score
I am having a problem with fm 2011 where everytime I launch the game, I get the message "processing please wait". This happens at the home page. I have not dowloaded any skins, and i have tried re-installing but still no luck.

Any ideas anyone? :)

it can be a hoard of things.
It depends on the settings of your game and the rig you´re running it on. Try lowering resolution.
If using a laptop be sure to check the energy settings and set them to performance.
De-fragging your HDD might help...
Then, you can always format your entire sys and setup a fresh SO
But on info you posted, man, it can be literally anything!

Lol, that sounds awful. The annoying thing is it was working fine and then all of a sudden...well you know what happened.

Anyway, i'll try a few of the things you said and see if it helps

Download the patches !

Hi, my fm11 didn't work kept freezing during the last stage of setup, I was told to download the recent patch 11.2 something and now it's coming up with the same as the 1st message Processing... Please Wait, Why is this happening?

solution

hi guys i had the same problem and found a solution. its pretty easy. the problem occurs because the game is trying to read the disc drive for the fm11 disc. so the solution is really simple...just run the game with the disc drive open. this way the game will not have anything to process and the game loads immediately. no processing (not even for a second). simple isnt it? good luck. i hope this helps