FM 2011 Quiz!!!!!!! Enter!!! round 1 out now!!!!!!

samhardy

Reaction score
Ok, this is a quiz about football manager 2011. No cheating, do it off the top of your head, otherwise there is no point

Round 1

1. What is the most ammount of money you can bid for a player on fm2011?
2. Which team offers you the highest transfer budget in the premiership?
3.When the game starts, who is the manager of Bradford City?
4. Name the spanish goalkeeping star that plays for athletico madrid at the start of the game.
5. Edin Dzeko starts off at which club?

This is only, round one, so they will get harder. I wil tell you the results at the end of the week, and whoever has the most points at the end of the year wins.

Post me your answers at:

[email protected]

Will post a leader board when people post at end of week

Remember, the more people give me the answers, the better it is

Good luck

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

The deadline is 23rd May. Remember when emailing to put your fmbase member name on it

If its for 11.3 here....

£150 million.
Man City.
No Manager.
David de Gea.
Man City.

He asked you to post him the answers at an e-mail and you just posted them in the topic.

To be honest alot of bots hanging around here lately I would not be surprised if I email him and it suddenly ends up with some marketing company trying to sell Ugandan lottery tickets/loans.

Instead of asking us to Email you why not just say PM me your answers?

There is acyually wrong answer there(not saying which one) but keep up the answers. Its just made round 1 a bit easier. Two competeters so far:
Platinum
Andrewcoates 77

---------- Post added 20/05/2011 at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was 17/05/2011 at 08:09 PM ----------

To be honest alot of bots hanging around here lately I would not be surprised if I email him and it suddenly ends up with some marketing company trying to sell Ugandan lottery tickets/loans.

Instead of asking us to Email you why not just say PM me your answers?

OK, people can PM me as well. Deadline in three days and still only two competetors

Last edited: