siddo78

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Firstly - sorry I am brand new to this, although i used to play FM in about 2002!

I am having issues opening the standard in-game editor - when I open the editor and I load the database info, I have to wait while the data loads, (i.e. the progress bar fills up as it loads the daat) but then when it is finished opening it says there are 0 records. This seems to apply to every category down the side bar.

I have the same problem when either loading the default database, or the database from the latest patch from official website, 11.2.1 I think it is?

Any ideas on how to fix this, or can you tell me what I am doing wrong if I am just being an idiot?!

Thanks very much!!

ok thats because above where it says 0 records is a search/filter bar - you need type something into this to get any records

you need to make sure that, example, if you're looking for man united, that on the left side menu you're clicked on 'clubs' (3rd one down) and then type in man united in the search filter bar and press enter

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

any future problems/questions to do with editor should be posted here :p
Editing Help Thread

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

you're welcome...

Thanks very much - apologies I clearly WAS an idiot this time!! Cheers mate

Football Manager 2011 Editor not working

I have recently bought fm 2011 couple days after this I started using the editor it worked great. The next time I went to load it it said it was already running I waited and waited nothing happened then a message came up saying " error, unable to find essential data. Please ensure that the game is installed correctly. If the problem persists, please contact technical support". Now I'm not very good with computers but I know I haven't changed anything form the last time I used editor when it was working fine. So anyway I could really use some help

I have recently bought fm 2011 couple days after this I started using the editor it worked great. The next time I went to load it it said it was already running I waited and waited nothing happened then a message came up saying " error, unable to find essential data. Please ensure that the game is installed correctly. If the problem persists, please contact technical support". Now I'm not very good with computers but I know I haven't changed anything form the last time I used editor when it was working fine. So anyway I could really use some help

That is exactly what happens to me only it hasnt worked since i've had it