I did not find the editor data file

View attachment 43062

hello, please help me, i really want to update the database that i have, but i did not find the editor data folder. where should I put that database? I'm still a beginner

can't wait for the newest transfer update. will truly appreciate every single of your hard work.

Hocam yaptığın hizmet büyük, eyvallah. Yaklaşık 2 senedir senin güncellemelerinle devam ediyorum oyuna. Şu an gördüğüm bir eksiklikten bahsetmek istedim, Fenerbahçe'nin yeni gençleri görünmüyor kadroda. Güncel FM veritabanına benzer özelliklerle ekleme şansın var mıdır Elif Elmas, Ferdi Kadıoğlu vb. ?

missing teams in Spanish League for this season

Thanks for this update but for example in Spanish league aren´t actual teams for season 2018/2019 like Vallecano, Huesca...

Scottish Premiership

Rangers FC promote to Scottish Premiership this 2018/19 season and the other teams.
Thanks for the update.

problem

hello everyone is new just inscribed, I downloaded this update, but when I go to select many nationalities have the yellow triangle next to it, while some do not make me just select, someone knows how to solve? thank you so much

hello everyone is new just inscribed, I downloaded this update, but when I go to select many nationalities have the yellow triangle next to it, while some do not make me just select, someone knows how to solve? thank you so much

Hello, when you have a yellow triangle, you don't select this nationality. it's missing files.

Last edited:
and so you can not solve? I also have other nationalities that do not make me choose, like Italy, England and other 3-4!

Hello, when you have a yellow triangle, you don't select this nationalitie. it's missing files.
and so you can not solve? I also have other nationalities that do not make me choose, like Italy, England and other 3-4!

Bunch of hope and appreciation

anyone has the latest transfer update please ??? i need it so much. could anyone share it?? it will a lot of bless for your willingness.

Kaya, oğlum bu oyuncular neden gerçek yaşlarında değil?