FM 2012 - Season 2015/16 Update [12.0.4 patch]

rosicky321

Reaction score
Only play FM 2012, can't get into the newer ones.
Anyway, been updating the game since I've started playing it, made over 15,000 changes from scratch.

Update mainly the "bigger" teams and league.
Corrected most of the Champions League and Europa League that will play in the 2015/16 season.
Manager / staff changes
1000's of player transfers
Player attribute, CA / PA changes.
Transfer budget changes.

This for anyone who still plays this game.

Updated as of 02/09/2015

02.08.2015 - Few more transfers made, Veretout to Villa, Chiriches to Napoli etc.

02/09/2015 - Transfers.
Added Anthony Marcial

de Bruyne to Man City, Marcial to Man Utd, Draxler and Dante to Wolfsburg, Januzaj to Dortmund, Ibarbo to Watford, Bradley Johnson to Derby, van Dijk to Southampton, Jelavic to Hull, Javier Hernandez to Leverkusen.

(Just a few of the many transfer been made since last update)

Last edited:
hi there, am new to the site and to instslling this, can you let me know if i have to install this on top of any other patch files, and or any instruction would help me so much, even if just a link to another thread with instruction?, thanks all for your help on this, i cant wait as i have only ever got hooked on 01-02 and 2007, so its time for a more recent and different version, thanks

great work!

hello. first oof all id like to thank you for the great sork youve done

secondly, are you gonna update the latest tranfers that have been made since aufust 2nd?

thanks in advance bro!

hello. first oof all id like to thank you for the great sork youve done

secondly, are you gonna update the latest tranfers that have been made since aufust 2nd?

thanks in advance bro!
Here's the latest one.. Includes Hernanes, Alex sandro to Juve, Anthony Marcial to Man utd, de Bruyne to Man City, Draxler to Wolfsburg etc

Made a lot more transfer for EPL teams.

Last edited:
Here's the latest one.. Includes Hernanes, Alex sandro to Juve, Anthony Marcial to Man utd, de Bruyne to Man City, Draxler to Wolfsburg etc

Wow! thank you so much... your'e a real legend man!

Bro how to developed the database..??

If you mean install it?

Download the file, copy it into your editor data folder here>>

C:\Users\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data

Run game, tick the change box next to editor data files.. then tick the box on next screen with the downloaded update

Thanks!
If I wanted to create a database, where can i to found the editor..??

Anyway, been updating the game since I've started playing it, made over 15,000 changes from scratch.

Corrected most of the Champions League and Europa League that will play in the 2015/16 season.
Manager / staff changes
Transfer budget changes.

Updated as of 02/09/2015

02.08.2015 - Few more transfers made, Veretout to Villa, Chiriches to Napoli etc.

Are you gonna update La Liga and Seria A, for example? The transfer players are there, but some players like Chivu and Walter Samuel on Inter are there too....

02/09/2015 - Transfers.
Added Anthony Marcial

de Bruyne to Man City, Marcial to Man Utd, Draxler and Dante to Wolfsburg, Januzaj to Dortmund, Ibarbo to Watford, Bradley Johnson to Derby, van Dijk to Southampton, Jelavic to Hull, Javier Hernandez to Leverkusen.

Are you gonna update others leagues like La Liga and Serie A? Transfer players are there, but players like Walter Samuel and Chivu on Internazionale are there too...

I have a problem.
Why can't I play English, French and Spanish league? It talks about minimum and maximum team in the leagues.
How to fix it?
Please help me!!!

Manager / staff changes
Transfer budget changes.

Updated as of 02/09/2015

02/09/2015 - Transfers.
Added Anthony Marcial

Hi, first of all THANK YOU !! I didnt try yet, but i have some question to do, did you update Portugal teams like Benfica, Porto.... ???

After lot of effort i edited rosicky123 file and made some improvements. SO i want to thank Rosicky that made a lot of job and without his job it would be a lot of harder for me to do this.

-Edited transfers of all Champions League teams 2015/2016

-edited transfers of all Europa League teams 2015/2016

-Edited transfers of top players that play in USA and China

-Edited transfers of top 25 players from transfermarket for leagues likes Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Croatia,
Norway,Sweden, Greece and etc.

- Edited all transfers from Serbian Superleague and Serbian First League including League system in Superleague

-Edited all transfers from Bosnian Premier league and Bosnian 1st Leagues ( RS and FBiH)

View attachment 219161

After quick check didnt find Odegaard. Lucas Romero, Luka Jovic and few other wonderkids from FM15 and FM16. Since i have a lot of free time, im planing to add all wonderkids from FM15 ( dont have 16 yet ). Also some well proved player need a bit magic, players like Hazard and etc

Yes i didnt created new wonderkids. I just moved players that exist in FM 2012 to their teams. I will create new players in future, but i don't have time for now.