stanny88

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I really struggled with finding the right tactic for this FM. I like to start unemployed and get hired by some ****** team and then I try to get to the top of the soccer world. I tried a lot of tactics but all of them were leaking too much. All of those tactics were using wingers so I had the idea to create a tactic without wingers, which should be solid in defence. If you play in lower leagues it's almost impossible to find good wingers anyways. I created 2 variations of a 4-1-3-2 tactic. The defence seems to be really great the only problem I still have is the attacking movement. The tactic still needs a few tweaks to score more. I decided to post both variations, because we have many great tacticians and tweakers here and maybe someone will come up with a brillant idea how to tweak the attack.

Defensive version:
42718938.jpg

4-1-3-2 (SKA Khabarovsk, May 2012).tac | Game Front

More attacking version:
92969634.jpg

4-1-3-2 v3 (SKA Khabarovsk, Jun 2012).tac | Game Front

Team Talks:

Before the match: Let your assistant do them
Half Time: always aggressive, if you ahead by at least 2 goals smptn like : keep it up etc.

Match Prep:

Assistant

Pitch:

Standard

I would be glad if you try my tactic and come up with some improvements, cuz I think the base is pretty good.

Have you considered 4-3-3? your 4 midfielders are limited by the formation, and if they're not skilled enough will not be able to "direct" pass to your strikers. also - full backs in lower leagues are not skilled enough to attack and defend, and so by giving them a supportive role, you're not gaining the support they can provide in attack or the security they provide in the back. I'd limit my FBs to the defense, and switch the DM to a slightly deeper trequartista in a 4-3-3, dropping your DLP slightly deeper to provide a little more defense for the space that used to be covered by the DM.

that's a slightly less conventional "Diamond" as you don't need a good AM and DM, which can be a little too specific for lower league managment, and can use your FBs a little more defensively (as they're not SUPER needed for the attack).

most of the pressure this way will be in the half line, and will require some stamina for your BBMs tho.

My 2 cents.