Fm 2012 too unrealistic

• Thread starter Thread starter matq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 6K

matq

Reaction score
Heyyy everyone, i just wanna tell what is frustrating me, game is soo unrealistic just like 2011, i mean is it really possible to score 80,90 goals per season by anyone CR7 and Messi score 53 in 53 games but in this game they know to score 50 goals in 30 games thats impossible and its frustrating, and transfers too asking bids are huge thats not normal really i just want them to make this game realistic it would be time already.

Heyyy everyone, i just wanna tell what is frustrating me, game is soo unrealistic just like 2011, i mean is it really possible to score 80,90 goals per season by anyone CR7 and Messi score 53 in 53 games but in this game they know to score 50 goals in 30 games thats impossible and its frustrating, and transfers too asking bids are huge thats not normal really i just want them to make this game realistic it would be time already.

Are you saying that these players are scoring these amounts when managed by...

by the AI
by you using a TC tactic
by you using a clasic tactic and tweaking the sliders
by other users, visible as they post screenshots

?

Personally I am using a balanced tactic and are not looking at exploiting any flaws in the ME and so far, I have never seen these scenarios in the past two version (11 & 12), and this is on over 50 season of play.

I have also never seen an uploaded screenshot of a player scoring these amounts of goal without the users playing with either a boosted team, a super team and/or an exploiting tactic

Last edited:
I've never seen this happen.

My top scorer last season was Kevin Doyle with 16 goals in 21 games, if you know how to make him score 60 then feel free to share your knowledge.

well i have played 2011 and with ronaldo i real he has scored 100 goals in season and other season hes been scoring al least 80 goals in about 50-60 games and thats unrealistic, but 2012 i havent played because i saw from screenshots of other that some player score 80-90 goals in season when they manage them,but AI is not close to that

I've never seen this happen.

My top scorer last season was Kevin Doyle with 16 goals in 21 games, if you know how to make him score 60 then feel free to share your knowledge.

I dont know not in 2012 but in 2011 i knowed havent really play 2012

well i have played 2011 and with ronaldo i real he has scored 100 goals in season and other season hes been scoring al least 80 goals in about 50-60 games and thats unrealistic, but 2012 i havent played because i saw from screenshots of other that some player score 80-90 goals in season when they manage them,but AI is not close to that

Without knowing, I would say that these results are with a tactic that are exploiting a weaknes in the ME. If using "normal" tactics these things dont happend which is also why its not discovered in the Beta testing of the game. The SI staff dont try to play for example the shortest possible passes but with lots of t-balls etc, very attacking but really, really slow, hassling but in a slow tempo etc. It makes the game unbalanced and it cant handle it

Last edited:
Are you saying that these players are scoring these amounts when managed by...

by the AI
by you using a TC tactic
by you using a clasic tactic and tweaking the sliders
by other users, visible as they post screenshots

?

Personally I am using a balanced tactic and are not looking at exploiting any flaws in the ME and so far, I have never seen these scenarios in the past two version (11 & 12), and this is on over 50 season of play.

I have also never seen an uploaded screenshot of a player scoring these amounts of goal without the users playing with either a boosted team, a super team and/or an exploiting tactic

I can show you screenshots from 2011 of ronaldo if you want

I can show you screenshots from 2011 of ronaldo if you want

No need. I have seen 100s of them, but never one from a user playing with the TC, not trying to tweak the sliders into exploiting the game. I am not judging, but one cant have it both ways. As I wrote above, the game cant handle it

He is amazing but not much better than CR7 that is true but 24 games 55 goals even Pele couldnt do that

I think that If a Uberplayer like this is used in a really good teams with a tactic that exploits the ME, then in FM11, players like this averaged 2 goals every game as the team averaged about 4 or 5.

Remember that if this player was real, he would have been the best in history by miles

Last edited:
because people cheat never happened to me the most goals i've seen is aguero with 28 goals in 30 odd appearences

Although the guy is clearly exaggerating, I have to admit that players with awesome goals-to-games ratios are quite common in the game which I find unrealistic and frustrating. That said, 50 goals in 30 games without exploiting any weaknesses in the AI seems impossible, although I've seen players with a GTG ratio of 1+ on numerous occasions, used by both me and the AI.

FM for me has always seemed to generate too many goals for strikers and not enough for the rest of the team.

Mine have always been realistic. Most I've for Connor Wickham ine 1 season for example he had 33 appearances and 25-26 goals and some assists. Further I've gone up the leagues the number scored by strikers dropped, as midfielders and defenders got better and started sharing the goal tally due to adjusting the tactics

same i think its not realistic enough because when i had my utd save going on after 3 season i had a 92 % win in all competitons fm needs to somehow make it very hard to get wins etc as in where you need to study your teams strenghts and weaknesses etc and like you need to spennd alot of time on your tactic and so on because for my utd tactic it took me like 10 mins and boom after 3 season my win percentge is 92 :|

never had a player go 100 a season ;)

but i have to say it kinda unrealistic at times. i remember in fm11 how djouro use to be teh top scoring CB for arsenal . LOL. and he's also doing it the same in my fm12 save XD.

Back