Fm 2012 too unrealistic

• Thread starter Thread starter matq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 6K
FM for me has always seemed to generate too many goals for strikers and not enough for the rest of the team.

Something related with this; the game makes it seem like if a striker doesn't get a goal a game, the media rails on them, even if they get assists and high pass ratios. It angers me.

never had a player go 100 a season ;)

but i have to say it kinda unrealistic at times. i remember in fm11 how djouro use to be teh top scoring CB for arsenal . LOL. and he's also doing it the same in my fm12 save XD.

***** please XD :

View attachment 208937View attachment 208938

OT: Only player who scores that amount of goals is Cavani, and that is for me. Ronaldo & Messi are no where near that good in my game.

Using the overload tactic Ive downloaded from this here site but its killing the game for me:

Newcastle unbeated in first season (second half) since I started using the tactic with scores such as a 3-7 win against WBA where I was losing 3-0 half time, River Plate unbeaten since the start (half season used the same tactic), Anji one defeat in 10 games with the tactic. Beat CSKA 5-0, Spartak 6-0 and Zenit 7-2 with it ...

So yeah unrealistic. Im going to try with a new save with Malaga/Dynamo Zagreb/Monaco/Bielefeld/Granada with another tactic of my own in an attempt to stave off boredom ...

Back