FM 2012 update for 2013-2014 inc Jan transfers

mdcoz78

Reaction score
Hi All

I have completed an update for FM 2012, mainly because 13 was poor and wont buy 14.
Not all the current loans are done but most of the transfers in the top leagues from January plus the last two years transfers so its pretty accurate.

Enjoy, please like and post feedback

Note: There are about 20-30 top players with their ages rolled back and stats for more fun, find them if you can !!!!
View attachment 426476

Last edited:
THANK U.
FM 12 is really the best and I'm playing only it.
Sadly there is no way to update years and always have to start from 2011

it did't worked for me. maybe it's for 12.2.2 version.
can u made a file for older versions

No I haven't you would need to update the database.

I wonder if it's possible to change players' age.
If the ages together with the stats are updated for 2 years later the game will be more realistic.
The number of the year is not that important like the age of the players.

It would take a very long time, each players bday would need changing

I have never seen that before. Make sure your database is 12.2.2. Make sure you drop this file into an 'editor data' folder in the main SI one along side games tactics etc.

When you start a new game the panel comes up asking to add or change a file click change and start game. This will load the data file then proceed as normal

I would like to change their ages but with which program.
Can someone tell me how to change the game data.

I found Claudio Pizarro as a 16 year old playing for Roma.

Love this. It's like find Waldo! ^^)

Edit: Ballack on Leverkusen (6)

Last edited:
Yeah keep going. One of the greats initials Ronadinho, Veron, Marquez, Ortega, Vieri to name a few.......

Must say I am well happy with this mate, thanks very much... I've found Milito and Crespo!! 8-|

About to give Champion League Challenge ago with it....

Let me know of any recommendations and I'll change....

Bonjour serait il possible d'avoir les transfert qui ont eu lieu fin janvier merci

est ce que ronaldo, figo et nedved, chilavert font partie des joueurs ajout?s?

I can set some of the transfers to January but which ones?

Nedved is with Juve. I can do Ronaldo but not Figo as he is a Director and not able to change. I would need to check ChilAvert.

Bonjour serait il possible d'avoir les transfert qui ont eu lieu fin janvier merci

est ce que ronaldo, figo et nedved, chilavert font partie des joueurs ajout?s?

Je peux mettre certains transferts de Janvier, mais lesquels? Nedved est avec la Juve.

Je peux le faire, mais pas Ronaldo Figo comme il est administrateur et pas en mesure de changer. J'aurais besoin de v?rifier Chilavert.

pour monaco il manque berbatov, fabinho, abdenour, anthony martial

apres bon boulot pour l'ajout des anciens joueurs ;)