dplayer

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've recently got back into FM as my little one is now at an age where I can grab an hour to myself in the evening.

I don't have the time for the full version so have had a crack at Classic mode which suits me really well.

The problem is I can't seem to win consistently....I started as Liverpool but got sacked 3/4 of the way through the first season, I finally got a job in the September at West Ham, but I'm still not being consistent.

I have downloaded some tactics from here and have been using Might and Magic Def.

Are there any of you who have developed tactics which have proven successful in Classic mode??

Thanks

Dan

If you really want to use a tactic where the format is not supported by the FMClassic, then I would start up a new save using the full game, load up the desired tactic and then remake it using the Tactic Creator, save the tactic and then implement it in your FMC-save.

This is the Rock Classic tactic converted for FMC - lots of users would argue Rock Classic is the best tactic around at the min