mariuskl

Reaction score
For the nostalgic ones, i have created the huge database option for your game. I still think that is the best option for LLM games, that's why I add it here, for the fans.

How to install:

Put it in C:\Users\*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013 folder or in you custom created folder (you have the option to modify it in the game.

Screenshots

football-manager-2013-huge-database.jpg

Huge Database FM 2013 Download

will it be possible to use the huge database under the custom database options awell e.g. a huge databse with al players from san marino loaded?

never used this before and just wondering what players would be loaded compared to the large database

@sammyt - unfortunately, it is not possible, because the huge database is not an option with custom database option - the custom database option was added after the huge database was removed.

@Djzone - In the screenshot you can see the Czech Republic with huge database that have 13000 players. With large database you would have 10000 players. More players and as I've said, better if you like LLM Challenge.

Do you just drop the file in the FM13 folder? because it doesnt seem to work. cheers

oh ok ill try it for a new save sometime :) thanks

Can't seem to get it to show up, dropped it in FM13 folder couldn't get last years to work either :/

I GOT IT TO WORK BY DROPPING IT IN THE FM FOLDER WHICH IS LOCATED IN THE STEAM FOLDER

@DarloGeorge96 - no, it doesn't have them activated, just give you an extra 4000 players more then the large database if you play, by example, in Czech Republic. You will have many players available to sign.