FM 2013 - Tactics and Training Tutorial

  • Thread starter Thread starter spoony13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3K

spoony13

Member
Joined
May 31, 2012
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Part 1 of my Tactics and Training Tutorial requested by one of my subscribers. I will show you the secrets of making the full use of your team with little things. I make it easy and simple to learn how to exploit the FM Engine and win trophies. I took Walsall, predicted to be in 23rd position, to 1st with these simple rules.
Enjoy. Link:

FM 2013 - Tactics and Training Tutorial Part 1 - YouTube​
 
Nice video. As your aim is to exploit and beat the Match Engine rather than trying to beat the opponent, are you going to make new videos for every patch/ when flaws has been fixed etc ?
 
Back
Top