FM 2013 - Who is your favorite player?

Adam le fondre
scott wooton
dedryk boyata
yannick Bolasie :)

I've got to be honest, my favourite players are always regens, as I feel like I have more of a relationship with them. My favourite in-game player I guess is probably Wellington Nem, but that was when you could buy him for 3.5m. I've been with the same game for a while now, so i'm not very knowledgeable about real-life players in FM any more.

Kurt Zouma i always end up signing him and usually becomes my captain with insane stats to boot.

Jan Kirchhoff was a beast for me for 10 seasons for my Chelsea save. Average ratings in the high 7s and 10 goals a season from near post corners. £10m transfer fee so bargain at that level.

Strandberg just so dependable literally with whatever team.

GK: Reina (After a season, Reina is quite good)
DEF: Pique
MID: Iniesta [Wonderful Player] , Alexis Sanchez, Faurlin
ST: Suarez, Borini, Messi

Romero - I simply LOVE hardworking and creative midfielders and he is a beast!
Caprari comes close too - he is pacy, high technical, creative and literally an insane striker later on.

You guys never would of heard of but, if you ever in the future load the Ghana league theres a player who plays for Asante Kotoko and hes brillant, goes by the name of Ekow Benson broke club record goals and got 56 goals a season as a MID !!!

Manolo Gabbiadini. This guy scores for fun in my Derby save.

Can someone put a SS of Strandberg for me? Can't find him anywhere. Have a large database as well.

Neymar - just consistently gets me 30+ from the wing every season
Maupay - cheap & is a complete goal machine
Wilshere - All round midfield dynamo with some of the best mental stats on the game
Danilo - All round whippet at full back
Szscezny - Years in him & solid throughout

Lower leagues my fave play to use was Tom Eaves from Bolton just a complete beast in league's 2 & 1

Last edited:
Kara - DC/DMC/MC - Genk.
Will get you 15-20 goals a season from 'attack near post' from corners and value will shoot up after a season or two.
Used to get him pretty cheap before jan transfers but now you can pick him up for around 6.5m in 2nd season which is still a bargin for this guy:)

Gerson from Vasco
Bruma from Chelsea
Peruzzi from Velez
Oblak from Benfica