FM 2013 Your new new resolutions for the next installment of FM

Reaction score
This is a bit like new year resolutions but for football manager, things you are definetly going to try in this years installment of the game. Whether it be design some kits and post them on base, manage in a certain league, buy certain players, compete in the yearly challenges (san marino, pentegon etc) and so on and so forth,

so here are my FM 13 resolutions!

Manage in Italy (not done it since cm 97/98)

Upload a tactic to base.

Write a story for base

take part in the san marino challenge

So was wondering what other base members where going to do once they get there hands on fm13

Find an additional league database that goes as low as possible and base a story on that main save. From the very bottom to the top...hopefully lol

Take part in the pentagon challenge
Complete the alphabet challenge
Write one of the above in story form for FM Base
Create a team and write a story for FM Base

Take part in the pentagon challenge
Complete the alphabet challenge
Write one of the above in story form for FM Base
Create a team and write a story for FM Base

Now that's an idea-why the **** didn't I do that before?!

To Manage in Columbia.... I have not managed before in South America and turn the Lowest Club into World Club Champions and Take Columbia to world number 1 in the FIFA rankings.

Without getting assasinated by government official snipers!!!!

Make one of the top 10 clubs in the world a feeder club for Næstved BK (Danish 2nd Division) ;)

Now that's an idea-why the **** didn't I do that before?!

I've always wanted to do it for every FM since I joined FM Base but never had the patience to create a team before.

I've always wanted to do it for every FM since I joined FM Base but never had the patience to create a team before.

Good idea imo. May take it up myself and create a local amateur club. But there'll be credit where it's due though ;)

Create my own tactic from scratch, rather than downloading someone elses.
Tie Jonas Olsson of West Bromwich Albion down on a long contract -.-

Win the Champions League with GKS Katowice, a 2nd-level team in Poland.

Repeat The Invincibles with Arsenal and win the Treble with Torino!!!!!

Some of these "resolutions" are too easy.

Win the treble with Man Utd.

Not winning the treble with Utd would be harder

Bring Burnley F.C (Npower) to be the world beaters! Beat Barca! I never ever beat Barca which is annoying! Maybe do a story as well, even though my grammar is ****!
Also, do jounaryman save as well!

Manage in MLS
Take my local side Macclesfield to CL glory using youth products only (Pretty Ambitious I know).

I have always created a club in Indian league (ha ha).And taken them to the Asian Champions League.I didn't made one FM 12 and I liked FM 11 more than 12 though.FM 13 looks far lot better though. ajt09, how about we make a new league or something??

I aim to win the Champions League with Celtic FC... and also crush The Rangers if they return to the SPL!

Back