postrotok

Reaction score
HI GUYS . JUST WANTED TO POST MY LAST TACTIC FOR FM14.
IT WORKS FANTASTIC FOR ME... AND I HAD SOME UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS WITH IT.
SO, I WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU AND THANK U FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND I AM GLAD THAT U HAD GOOD RESULTS WITH MY TACTIC CALLED :DANILO:

FOR THIS TACTIC, LIKE ALWAYS WITH MY TACTICS, U DONT NEED ANY SPECIFIC KIND OF PLAYERS. ITS PLUG AND PLAY TACTIC WITH INSERTED OI.

I NEVER EXPERIMENT WITH TRAINING SO I LEAVE IT TO YOU TO DECIDE WHAT KIND OF TRAINING U WILL USE.

View attachment 340396 View attachment 340395 View attachment 340394

I WILL POST LATER SOME SS OF THIS TACTIC.

HERE IS THE TACTIC

View attachment 340397

SO THANKS AGAIN, AND SEE U IN FM 15 WITH SOME GREAT TACTICS TOO.

Last edited:
6bb00297bbe45d5ee113b6a60b3a5b04.png
Literally dominated for 90 mins in possession, but we ****** won lol

Thank you for your tactic's have lots of fun using them, will test this one!

View attachment 340138

plugged this in only recently into my save as I wanted something solid defensively.
instant resulting through first 3 games(1w,1d,1l)---loss and draw against run of play according to CCC and half chances.
Then I had a run of tough games so started playing:
Game 1:Best team,Home to Arsenal.Drew 1-1.Arsenal had no chances,scored a fluke Monreal cross which went through Speroni.
Game 2:Best team,Away to Chelsea.Lost 2-0.When playing with control,we were the better team in terms of BETTER chances but Chelsea threatened a lot from distance and free kicks.
Game 3:played the above team,But this is basically not a very strong team and beat City,we just had 2 CCC out of 4 shots and they had 1 out of 8.But heck,cant believe that I just beat a full strength City side with an understrength CP side.

BTW,advice,at home this seems to struggle to create for some reason.At these times,changing to Attacking creates more but obviously may have a bit of effect on defence(conceded second goal to Chelsea after the change but scored late against Arsenal with the change).
Away control is the best mentality.

Oh and I changed the central defenders to both stoppers.

I have another game against Liverpool in 2 days.Off to play that.

Superb tactic. I am going to try and tweak this into something with wingers as I need to play Puncheon and Ince.