FM 2014 , kind of easy this time around ? 0.o

Reaction score
So I've been playing the new game for a few hours now, and these are the results I'm getting, my team is not even fully familiar with my formation but van persie is single handedly ripping teams apart, 10 goals in 4 appearances.

I'm interested in finding out if anyone else is getting similar results and such big scorelines, or could it be just the fact I'm using Manchester united.

Here are some screenshots
View attachment 460429View attachment 460428View attachment 460430View attachment 460431

There are some issues with the ME, but it's nice to see someone having good result with it. Keep us posted m8

Every time I see someone post results using Man Utd they seem to be smashing teams so I think that's the common theme here. I know a lot of others are struggling with slightly worse teams.

Every time I see someone post results using Man Utd they seem to be smashing teams so I think that's the common theme here. I know a lot of others are struggling with slightly worse teams.
Yeah I will try the tactic with a different team, RVP is now on 18 goals in 8 apps, fairly unrealistic lol.