Which one is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mmtngc

Reaction score
WHICH ONE IS THE BEST ?!?
Hi,

This year FM is suck in my opinion... Many versions changed and as always we lost our hunger to this game... But i know all of us addicted to this game ;) Nowadays the last ME is standard as 14.3 and we can see so many new tactics-good ones... I am sure that we never see "plug&play" tactics or "ME Breaker" tactics anymore... And its necessity for the reality i know but also not have much fun for us too...

In the latest match engine we all see similar tactical creations from our wonderful tacticians. I think most commonly "wing plays - out, middle plays-in"...

If we look at the best's for me,

MAGIC RECTANGLE by Artisan - I think its most donloaded and common tactic in Fm 14.3. I used this one as myself and get many great results... No wing play except wingbacks. But they have one man attack potential of course. Modern wingbacks as u know... Cheers to Artisan ;)

DANILO TACTIC by Postrotok - Its like Fatih Terim's Attacking 442 diamond but evoluated by modern football... Have one man wing plays with strong mid variations. I think its also one of the bests. Cheers to Postrotok ;)

AWESOMEZILLA by TotalFootballFan9 - TTF9 is this years one of the most creative tactician i think. Have many thoughts about modern football. I didnt try this tactic :( But i read all opinions about it. Its also wingless even strikerless tactic :) And i am sure have great attacking football. Cheers to TTF9 ;)

STONEWALL ATTACK by Mr Langvatn - The legend is back :) i think this one is also one of the most effective tactic... Similar to Magic Rectangle as formation and similar to Danilo as game play...Same as the others no wingers but have modern attacking football... Cheers to Mr Lanngvatn ;)

JP's Blitz by JP Woody - The other legend is back :) Same formation with Danilo tactic... But more attacking style... Its also modern football way like Brendan Rodgers, no wing play but more fun and beauty... Cheers to JP Woody ;)

FALSE COUNTER by mypassion4footballmanager.com Last one from the other great tactical site ;) You know they had great tactics like Cobra and Sidewinder... Its wingless counter football but have many attacking way in it. Like a mix of Magic Rectangle and Stonewall Counter... Cheers to Daniel Hubner ;)

As you can see all of them wingless modern football creations. Have many attacking and beautiful football...Commonly they have "Short passing-possession football-hassle opponents-high defensive line-high tempo". Football is changing everyday. In 2014 we saw many wonderful things from "Simeone-Atletico Madrid" "Brendan Rodgers-Liverpool" "Jurgen Klopp-Borussia Dortmund" " Ersun Yanal-Fenerbah?e" ... I think its evolution for football and as a view of it for Football Manager ;) Thanks God for women,beer and football :)

Last edited:
#1 DANILO TACTIC
#2 MAGIC RECTANGLE
#3 JP'S BLITZ

Last 5 days, come on guys, more vote pls :)

#1 DANILO TACTIC - MAGIC RECTANGLE

Wow very close race for the first place :) Last 4 days guys :)

#1 DANILO TACTIC
#2 MAGIC RECTANGLE
#3 AWESOMEZILLA

Last 3 days guys, "Awesomezilla" attacking now :)

#1 DANILO TACTIC
#2 MAGIC RECTANGLE
#3 FALSE COUNTER

Last day for this poll guys! Last votes please :)

And the winner is...

DANILO TACTIC

Congratulations :) :) :)