forest ash

Reaction score
So i bought the game(cd). Im trying to play it through steam.

Ive downloaded Marshalls new update and have used winrae to extract everything just like i have done for fm 11 and fm 12.

Except this time there s no fm14 in my files to allow for any update,tactics,players etc etc nothing

What am i doing wrong guys?

Are you definitely in the right folder? Mine is My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2014

In my folder I have

sounds
filters
tactics
skins
crash dumps
matches
games
editor data

If this is similar to what you have, then simply make a new folder called 'editor data' and place the xml update file into there and that should work.

Are you definitely in the right folder? Mine is My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2014

In my folder I have

sounds
filters
tactics
skins
crash dumps
matches
games
editor data

If this is similar to what you have, then simply make a new folder called 'editor data' and place the xml update file into there and that should work.

Yea im in my docs, then sports interactive, then my only choice is fm11 or fm 12

????

Yea im in my docs, then sports interactive, then my only choice is fm11 or fm 12

????

this is because you never played the game, if you start a game then the folder will appear ;) or you can create the "editor data" and "Football Manager 2014" folders