Eoin McG

Soy el Maestro
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has clocked this yet, but how good is the ISL going to be in FM 15!

With legends like David Trezeguet, Robert Pires and Freddie Ljungberg being revealed as the marquee players so far with more promised to follow! Others including Silvestre, Capdevila and ex Liverpool player Luis Garcia have also been confirmed.

Does anyone one know of any others to have signed up?

A fresh, exciting challenge eh?!

Wow, good names, maybe some update for FM14 has those players in the league.

Edit: I read that Atletico de Madrid has a club there, Atletico Kal... something.

Last edited:
Didn't know about all this till you said, have now looked up on it and Indian Football certainly seems to be starting off! India's a huge country and football could grow a lot there.

Will be a fun save to have as well, perhaps managing in the Indian Super League side by side with Indias national team helping the league and country to both grow.

India's a huge country and football could grow a lot there.

Theoretically yes, but you'll have to get them to put down their cricket bats first...

It is still odd that Indian football is so non-existent though, even if it was a minority sport which only 5% of the country played, they'd still have a talent pool the same size as most of the big European football nations.

I have made an update for fm14 with the Indian Super League as the top tier in India if anyone is interested? Can post it when i get home from work (in about 8 hours)

Theoretically yes, but you'll have to get them to put down their cricket bats first...

It is still odd that Indian football is so non-existent though, even if it was a minority sport which only 5% of the country played, they'd still have a talent pool the same size as most of the big European football nations.

As long as Wengers prediction doesn't come true and the football bubble doesn't burst then I think it'll carry on growing world wide and India will be a prime target eventually, as will China.

They should have produced much better players though. Says it all that the only Indian footballer I know is Michael Chopra and he's only partially Indian, has been grown in the UK and has never played for India!

It's all very promising for football outside of the western world. If anyone does have an update that would include the ISL it would be great to take a peek at. Still waiting for all the players to be revealed but I'm sure we can have some fun in the meantime.

PS new bit pod info is that every team must have at least 14 Indian players to promote the growth of talent in the country!! Promising.

ojmpx can u give link for this addons ? :)

It won't be the same though as IRL. I wish you could take over a team in qatar/china and just offer some decent players like 400k a week and build a crazy team

It won't be the same though as IRL. I wish you could take over a team in qatar/china and just offer some decent players like 400k a week and build a crazy team
You could always edit the finances yourself if that's what you want?

I wouldn't worry about 8n Dian Cricket. USA has many sports more popular than soccer...yet soccer here is growing.

I don't know if anyone else has clocked this yet, but how good is the ISL going to be in FM 15!

With legends like David Trezeguet, Robert Pires and Freddie Ljungberg being revealed as the marquee players so far with more promised to follow! Others including Silvestre, Capdevila and ex Liverpool player Luis Garcia have also been confirmed.

Does anyone one know of any others to have signed up?

A fresh, exciting challenge eh?!

Jamie Mcallister !!!! Yttid