alcool22

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that many of you are familiar with some epic challenges like the Pentagon Challenge, the San Marino challenge, Dafuge challenge, etc. I came up with a challenge that I am going to attempt in FM2016 and I plan to share it in case anybody else wants to try it:

The Buff the Nation challenge

The plan is to pick up a team in the 2nd league of a low rated european country (country below top 25 in Uefa coefficients - aka 1 spot in ch league qual 2 and 2-3 spots in europa league qual2) and lead it to European glory in 20 years by winning either 3 Europa leagues or 1 champions league, updating the youth facilities to "top" in the process.
After 20 years, the plan is to resign from my original team and start a national journeyman career, coaching as many teams as possible in the process and updating their youth facilities to the maximum. Money from champions league and europa league should be able to help there (since I should have helped the country's coefficient rise in the top 4 in the first part of the challenge)
No matter what happens, plan is to retire after 20 more years in june 2055, then simulate the next 100 years and see what happens next without human intervention.

The challenge is that the country should gather 500 points in the next 100 years of simulated football, and if you done your job right it should be doable.
Pointing system:
Team:

Win the World Cup: 40 points
Win the European Cup: 25 points
World Cup Runner Up: 20 points
World cup semi/ European runner up 15 points
World Cup QF/Europea semi 10 points
Champions League Winner 10 points - Finalist 8
Ch league Semi/ Euro cup winner 6 points
World cup L16/European QF/ Ch league QF/Euro cup semi 4 points
Qualify to world cup: 2 points
Qualify to European Cup 1 point

Individual:

Ballon D'or - 10 points winner/ 5 points runner up
European Golden Boot - 6 points
European Golden Boy - 4 points
Player in WorldCup best 11 - 3 points
Player in EuroCup best 11 - 2 points

Suggested nations: Hungary, Sweeden, Finland etc

Let me know your thoughts about the challenge, if you deem it possible, and if you think I should add more things to the pointing system.
How would you rate the challenge on a scale of 1 to 10 in difficulty?