Saampje, i'm using OP OIs

And Dejan, Eusebio always works better for me, specially that 442 tweak, makes AM an awesome beast!

This tactic doesn't work for me.
Sorry, but the defense is horrible and there's just a big space in the midfield.

The underdog, in the other hand, is brilliant!
Don't expect big possession but shots on goal will be enormous.
With the switch to this tactic, I managed to win 3-1 to Real Madrid and I'm having results like 4-1, 5-0, 6-1.
Like a said, 50-50 or even 48-52 but.... win for 4-1, to the **** with possesion! XD

This tactic doesn't work for me.
Sorry, but the defense is horrible and there's just a big space in the midfield.

The underdog, in the other hand, is brilliant!
Don't expect big possession but shots on goal will be enormous.
With the switch to this tactic, I managed to win 3-1 to Real Madrid and I'm having results like 4-1, 5-0, 6-1.
Like a said, 50-50 or even 48-52 but.... win for 4-1, to the **** with possesion! XD

Glad to see is working for you!!
I think original is a great tactic, but AM always made poor games. With the tweak, and using a little gifted AM, you can kill any team! I don't test it, but i think a left footed AM works better

Glad to see is working for you!!
I think original is a great tactic, but AM always made poor games. With the tweak, and using a little gifted AM, you can kill any team! I don't test it, but i think a left footed AM works better

Wampley, I noticed you have two versions of your tweak, a normal and underdog. What sort of level would you use each one

Also on the CM do you normally play a standard CM or an AM who can also play CM

Cheers

Wampley, I noticed you have two versions of your tweak, a normal and underdog. What sort of level would you use each one

Also on the CM do you normally play a standard CM or an AM who can also play CM

Cheers

I started using normal one, that is just a positional tweak of EUSEBIO v3, but i realised that defemsive line was too high for underdog teams and i made that version. So, after test underdog version with not an underdog team (Sporting CP #382) i use always underdog, cause even with a top team, defense is better.
I can't say if it's better a CM or an AM. But he must have good passing skills. Maybe long shots... Still testing.

I give you some tricks i use every game:
-You need fast players (go for 13 or high in every position, except maybe CMs)
-I use to sign club-raised players, or at least national players (easy adaptation, so faster winning)
-I use to have 22 players (an A-team, best i can, and a B-team, for easy games. At first, backup players i can sign. Then, i like to sign high PA youth players to give them chances and make them stars...)
-I use to spend all my money updating all facilities, specially youth ones. That allows you to have club-raised superstars in 2-3 seasons
-As i play usually with underdog teams, team CA is barely 130. Then, try to sign cheap youngsters with high PA (150-160)
-One of most important things is morale. If you have an unhappy player who wanna go, sold him (except if he's a club legend and only wants mor money. Then, give him)
-I think that's all i do.

So, as an example, last game:
3 season with Girona. 2 Ligas, 2 Copas, 2 Supercopas. 1st season pred 20th, 3rd season 4th.
View attachment 96614View attachment 96613View attachment 96612View attachment 96611
View attachment 96610Last year signs View attachment 96615The Squad. I guess CA 130-140

And all my star regens: (I like to put them real faces...)
View attachment 96620 PA 169, sign for free
View attachment 96619PA 143 sign for 170m
View attachment 96618PA 159, club-raised
View attachment 96617PA 146, club-raised
View attachment 96616PA 147, 155m

EDIT: End of season 4. Total Champs!!
View attachment 96545

Last edited:
Cheers Wampley, I am using a Swiss league add on so at the the third tier of Swiss football its not always easy to get decent players. i have used the original and got promotion in 2 successive seasons but the AM position never feels they erform well even if they have the correct attributes and relative high at 13 or 14
Fully agree about pace at every position

Cheers Wampley, I am using a Swiss league add on so at the the third tier of Swiss football its not always easy to get decent players. i have used the original and got promotion in 2 successive seasons but the AM position never feels they erform well even if they have the correct attributes and relative high at 13 or 14
Fully agree about pace at every position

Are you using Underdog version? Because i've not tested with lots of AM, but with all i've used, they use to made great games.
In my Girona save the most used is Granell, who is not a super class AM and they play great:
View attachment 96426
And in the Sporting save i had Adrien as AM, working great.
I guess a good passer is good enough.
Very important pace and crosses in FBs and WMs

Not tried the underdog version yet, just using the original Eusebio version from OP. The AM position never seems to be a star!!

bladesadviser, use the underdog tactic.

You'll have a better defense, your CM will be more concentrated and will work as a team and the forwards will have a lot of opportunities.

CM defend gets consistently low ratings around 6.6-6.8. is this normal for you ?

using 442 underdog tweak

Not always, but use to be the lowest rated player. This is mine:
View attachment 96345
Great stats, better that CM att i guess
As in the case of FW i think you must try to sign complementary players. For CMs i think one with high defense and one with high pass... Or even 2 complete CM if you have enough money...

In fact, i only play for fun, and don't look so deep to that things...

Last edited:
Not always, but use to be the lowest rated player. This is mine:
View attachment 1113470
Great stats, better that CM att i guess
As in the case of FW i think you must try to sign complementary players. For CMs i think one with high defense and one with high pass... Or even 2 complete CM if you have enough money...

In fact, i only play for fun, and don't look so deep to that things...

im playing a save where i only use players from my academy, no transfers at all. can't always get the players i want :)