FM 2016 sometimes make you very SAD!!!

robinsongg

Reaction score
Hello do you have sometimes the same situation? I lose two matches where rival play in 9 players! is very frustrate! i have 3 the best tactic from this forum suk sam and devastator 11 and 10(e5) and when PSG play after 45 minutes in 9 i change tactic no help other one no help! is frustrating but when you play in 9 no possible is rival dont shot you goal this game make me sometimes very SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never played against 9. I did in FM10 have 9 players when being down 1-2 and I came back to win 3-2.
There has been a feeling, that has being going down since Fm13 that playing with ten men is actually easier.

i play in FM from CM 04 but is always frustrate about computer cheats! play agains 9 39 shots to 5!! they scores 3 goals i scores 2 in fist half when was 11 on 11 in second half 21 shots! they 0 because they play in 9 is that much SAD! what i ever see in this version

The computer doesn't and cannot cheat.

the computer knows how the game works and is really good at defending. want goals? get good at attacking! 39 shots, but from where? 1 on 1 with keeper? or long shots because you couldnt break down 9 men?

You need lots of movement in attack, someone running in behind the defence and someone running the other way, AMC's running sideways draws defenders out of position.