I'd like to see what you've come up with so can you please PM me the tactic :D

Bunch of lazy FM players here... The game is out for 1 day...
Why do you tell people how to play the game? If they chose not to create their own tactics then let them, it makes no difference to you - and honestly some people don't want to be tacticians.

Why do you tell people how to play the game? If they chose not to create their own tactics then let them, it makes no difference to you - and honestly some people don't want to be tacticians.

Where exactly do i tell how they have to play? I can't find it. It's just a observation.

Bunch of lazy FM players here... The game is out for 1 day...

Why are they lazy? Just because they don't like creating tactics doesn't mean they are lazy. They might enjoy trawling trough the database for hidden gems of players more than you do, does that mean you're lazy?

It completely depends on what mood I'm in when I put on MY game as to how I'm going to play it, doesn't make me lazy, it just means I enjoy the game differently to how you and others might.

You know what I think?

I think that when you create your own tactic, you feel a massive sense of achievement if you go on to win something with a so-so team.

If you win something with another used tactic, then you feel just a little less achievement if you win something.

Overall, it's not wrong to use another player's tactic, but it feels much more rewarding when you make your own.

I created a 4-5-1 (DR DC DC DL DM MC MC AML AMR ST) which is working very well with Barcelona, trying to just find my feet tactically before I delve into a custom club/tougher save.

You know what I think?

I think that when you create your own tactic, you feel a massive sense of achievement if you go on to win something with a so-so team.

If you win something with another used tactic, then you feel just a little less achievement if you win something.

Overall, it's not wrong to use another player's tactic, but it feels much more rewarding when you make your own.

It all depends on weather or not you're tactically inclined.

How you feel about tactics is exactly how I feel about regens. I feel a bigger sense of reward for finding, growing and developing my regens than buying the established database players; but I'd never go as far as to say that buying real players is wrong.

Oh, hello Pot. I see you've met the Kettle.

Moral of the story: Don't be a ****.
Ok, I love ya, Bye bye.

Could it be that the poster just isn't that good at English and when he wrote lazy he really meant impatient?

With which I completely agree. I don't care if you prefer to use other people's tactics to win as much as possible, but at least give the people who are doing all the work for you a chance to do it... :p

Struggling

Seriously, what's happened to the game?

First match as Arsenal at home vs Everton and I lost 4-0 (2 penalties) with 3 injuries and a sending off... And that's with "Ease off tackles" on.

Also during pre-season I've had an average of more than 1 injury a game... Giroud, Cech, Mertesacker and Campbell out for over 5 months each.

Seriously, what's happened to the game?

First match as Arsenal at home vs Everton and I lost 4-0 (2 penalties) with 3 injuries and a sending off... And that's with "Ease off tackles" on.

Also during pre-season I've had an average of more than 1 injury a game... Giroud, Cech, Mertesacker and Campbell out for over 5 months each.
Game is clearly flawed because you lost a game.

As for injuries, it happens. Arsenal currently (IRL) have 8 players out, so you're lucky.

Game is clearly flawed because you lost a game.

As for injuries, it happens. Arsenal currently (IRL) have 8 players out, so you're lucky.

That was just an example. Been sacked twice so far by November both times for not winning a single game so far... Never had any trouble in any game previously.

And most of Arsenal's current injuries are only for another month or so. When I end up with half of my first team out until February it really does suck.

Maybe I should just try a less flimsy team