Conn

Premium
Reaction score
Hello all.

Seming the rage tread isnt particulary suited for this and that this is the biggest community on the web for the game i thought i make a tread for this (title can be altered).

Reason for this is that i have huge issues with the inbox and scout raports mainly.

The inbox takes 10 seconds to load ever ytime even if its 1 news letter there
scout raports take about 5 seconds to move to next player if i click add to shortlist and has forced me to stop scouting players and jsut click discart on everything.

i am in first season and my specs are as following:

Gforce GTX 760
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz
8gb ram

everything including bios has been updated to latest drivers
i ahve tried custom skins
turn off 3d and well anything unticked possible has been unticked...

Also had a crash trying toii view a frist dicision team after the game lagged out....

anyone else has similare issues or ideas how to fix?

Wkdsoul apriciate the tip mate, but the community is here not the random replies on the SI forums :p

Just wanted to see who else has similare issues or might have figured out a fix for it.

Wkdsoul apriciate the tip mate, but the community is here not the random replies on the SI forums :p

Just wanted to see who else has similare issues or might have figured out a fix for it.
They're not "random". SI happen to make the game and it's their forum, so that makes them best placed to sort out any tech issues you have. It seems to be an issue for some people, so SI will know what's going on and advise further.

any similar issue threads, will be in the tech area.. have a butchers. If not they will be directed to SI bugs anyway. The game has been slow for me since the beta, but switch off my nvida graphics card to the intergrated seems to have fixed my speed/crashes.

Look look, i know they can go into debt and look into the issue, i just posted this here because this is the biggest FM community online and i was sure that i could not be the only one having this issue and that if someone did have same or similare issues and we could get ahold of the source, reply or whatever it would be benificial to everyone.

i have a tread at SI games, lets hope they will fix it for me and i can closet this..

Your English is atrocious.

I'm trying to follow your thread and help, but had to give up. If English isn't your first language then fair enough, but i have a feeling you don't have a first language