fergusonjr

Reaction score
hi can anybody recommend me good skin?
i especially want to see transfer and wage budgets of other clubs

yeah i just want one with transfer and wage budgets of other clubs, thats why i ask certain skin

yeah i just want one with transfer and wage budgets of other clubs, thats why i ask certain skin

Andromeda does i think. Its an easy addition i can help you add it to the club screen if you just pick one you like :)

I've been using Wannachup Dark and it has the budget option. I love so much of Andromda but something about the way it shows attributes.... don't love.

I've been using Wannachup Dark and it has the budget option. I love so much of Andromda but something about the way it shows attributes.... don't love.

Prob an easy change, skinning is a piece of **** if you have the time..

1zn1hlg.jpg

Huh? I use Wannachup Dark, but I don't see other team's budgets. Am I blind?

Prob an easy change, skinning is a piece of **** if you have the time..

Yeah, its not as complicated as I thought. i did a bit of reading cuz I wanted to do bring Vitrex forward to 2018 but my first attempt was a fail and haven't tried again.

Huh? I use Wannachup Dark, but I don't see other team's budgets. Am I blind?

On the club info screen, along the bottom, second block from the right. You might have to change what that block shows, as its one with options. But I didn't change it to that - it was default on the skin for me.

Someone has a suggestion for a skin to load on a laptop with 1366x768 resolution?

My preferred is Milla. Best tactics screen, though it gets a bit iffy if you want to sub a right side player, but I think having more space for the left panel is worth that imperfection.

well im waiting for FMTema skin for fm18. used it for fm17 and was the best skin i used