LemonyFresh

Reaction score
Hey guys wont have my game for a few more weeks. (Money flow) But as a Canadian who attends a lot of MLS matches I had a question for everyone with the new game.

In real life MLS has a thing called TAM-GAM- allocation money. The new TAM is Targeted Allocation money used to sign players like Gregory Vanderweil for Toronto FC instead of signing them as the 3 DP (Designated Player contract) # per team allowed last year General Allocation (GAM) was in the game. I was wondering if TAM is in 2019 game as its really changed the league a lot.

I'm fairly certain it does. While I haven't played this side of the pond yet (really hoping for a playable USL database), I have seen screenshots that reference both GAM and TAM in the transfer negotiation screen.

I just don't know how to use the TAM, but with the Montreal Impact (I guess you're my ennemy in the field) I have 1.5 Mil US, I wish I knew how to use that **** lol!

Yes thats what I was talking about ! the TAM has been given more this year. I know you could trade and buy down contracts before but in the mls this year and next season they have given teams more TAM to bring big players in on TAM deals instead of DP slots.

Yes indeed Impact are a team we despise.
Some good players tho. been to there stadium before they really dont like us lol.

I'm fairly certain it does. While I haven't played this side of the pond yet (really hoping for a playable USL database), I have seen screenshots that reference both GAM and TAM in the transfer negotiation screen.
USL would be amazing.
We also just got the CPL so Canadian Premier League its coast to coast and is building a reputation so many fans are excited. however I think we will still need to build a scenario or database.

I heard you can work as a data scout for FM wish I knew how I attend a lot of matches could always provide help

USL would be amazing.
We also just got the CPL so Canadian Premier League its coast to coast and is building a reputation so many fans are excited. however I think we will still need to build a scenario or database.

I heard you can work as a data scout for FM wish I knew how I attend a lot of matches could always provide help

Just go offer in the data section on SI.