do we use the same file from 1.3 to play without the backgrounds

Flut uploaded FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.4

Leave feedback below.

Hi Flut

Great skin as always. the game never feels right without your work.

One small thing, is there a way of either changing the Name and number to fit the kit or to change it into a box like the pic attached?

thanks
Matt

Attachments

• IMG_1765.JPG
    IMG_1765.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 150
Hi Flut

Great skin as always. the game never feels right without your work.

One small thing, is there a way of either changing the Name and number to fit the kit or to change it into a box like the pic attached?

thanks
Matt
Hi Matt

Thanks. Regarding your question, I didn't understand the problem with the kit. The number is not fit the kit? but in image you attached is okay.

Hi Matt

Thanks. Regarding your question, I didn't understand the problem with the kit. The number is not fit the kit? but in image you attached is okay.

Hi Flut

Thanks for the reply.

If you look at the image on the right, the number and name are much smaller than they should be on the kit. I have taken a pic from an earlier version of your skin from FM19.

Is there a way of fixing this so it is in proportion?

Thanks
Matt

Attachments

• IMG_1768.JPG
    IMG_1768.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 129
Hi. In fact I don't enlarge that because if we do it the number and name don't fit in the square, when the back shirt have a square.

Hi. In fact I don't enlarge that because if we do it the number and name don't fit in the square, when the back shirt have a square.

Hi Flut

Is there a way I can change this myself on Mac? If not, could I send you a donation to change it for me?

Thank you.
Matt

Hi
Here is a pack that I believe it will be solved your problem (however maybe there is no completely adjusted as you want...).
Place the folder large in
Documents/Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\fm2020flutskin_dark\graphics\pictures\kits\2d\numbers

overwrite or change the name of the other folder with the same name.
Place the xml file in
Documentos\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\fm2020flutskin_dark\panels\generic

Note that this last file only change the "picture flut stadium".

Hi Flut

Unfortunately that makes the numbers bigger than the kit. Thanks for trying though. Is there any files worth transferring from the FM 19 skin I was using? I tried full folders and it did fix the issue but broke other parts of the game.

Thanks

You can adjust the size of the numbers. Open the kit icon14.xml and - by try and error method - change the values of inset (there are 4 values separated by commas; you just have to chenge that values and look at the picture - you don't need to reload the game - adjusting untill you consider okay; in my game, that values I put were okay - I tested it, but if in your game aren't you should change it).
Try to increase the two 95 - use, for instance 105 or 110.
However, if you are talking about the numbers in other panels, my advice is to use the original "large" folder of the skin and only edit the kit icon14, changing that values I told you. The numbers will lose a little bit definition but can be edited.

Hi Flut

Im sorry, I'm really trying but I can't seem to fix. It looks like the attached now. I've tried to adjust the values and I don't know if its because I have.a Mac but I can access. Is their no way of fixing the writing and numbers like on the West Ham kit?

Any ideas? I really appreciate your help.

Attachments

• IMG_1845.JPG
    IMG_1845.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1768.JPG
    IMG_1768.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 112
Hi. Send me your skin folder and I can try to do it.

Hi. Send me your skin folder and I can try to do it.
Hi Flut

Its just the standard skin folder with the alternate files you kindly uploaded.

If you still need it, what's the best method to send it?

Thanks
Matt

Yes. is better to send me, because I will work on that files you will send me. You can upload it through mediafire and send me the link.

Hi Flut

I have uploaded the file. Any help would be great.

Thank you

Hi mattyboY: sorry not answered you but I spent all the free time to edit the 1.6 version of the skin. Maybe later, if you remember me again, I can try to help you. Sorry for not help you for now...:(

On my system it is not working. When I go on interface to choose the skin, only 3 I have listed which are Football manager skin, Fm 20 dark, fm 20 light only. What can I do please ?