Resource icon

FM 21 ELTURCO-ESSYY LEGENDARY TACTIC 2021-06-21

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 43
  • Views 47K
I think this is an amazing tactic but isn't this only a super slightly tweaked zaz 3.0? I can literally only spot 3 things diffrent:
Right-winger changed to Winger from Defensive Winger, which on its own is already a nonfactor change, Fullbacks distribute and wingers stopped from crossing from byline

not saying u copied but this is almost the same tactic and that's why its also doing so well

it looks so amazing in the pitch.
but i have many questions due to back after long holiday since FM17
after promoted i was running so good but suddenly i can't score any goals or create any chances at the mid of season.. beside losing many matches by high score.

Can u help to to solve that ****** error :"D

btw i like that weird tactics .. seems to be cheating in this game :DDView attachment 557474View attachment 557476View attachment 557477View attachment 557478

Believe me, after a while, I saw him lose for the first time in this way. As the player quality increases, the efficiency of the tactic increases. I made the trials in holiday mode first. I got good series again in the matches I played. It's very interesting.. You should leave the training mode to the assistant, never touch it..

I think this is an amazing tactic but isn't this only a super slightly tweaked zaz 3.0? I can literally only spot 3 things diffrent:
Right-winger changed to Winger from Defensive Winger, which on its own is already a nonfactor change, Fullbacks distribute and wingers stopped from crossing from byline

not saying u copied but this is almost the same tactic and that's why its also doing so well
Yes, that tactic was shared again with small touches.. :)

Believe me, after a while, I saw him lose for the first time in this way. As the player quality increases, the efficiency of the tactic increases. I made the trials in holiday mode first. I got good series again in the matches I played. It's very interesting.. You should leave the training mode to the assistant, never touch it..
We back on track again after some poor matches .. i was so close to catch the PL.
i got easy win against City and Chelsea and Tottenham .. Liverpool doesn't that easy .. Man utd the big ghost of the game.. always beat me easy :D
won over Chelsea at final 1-0.FA cup
but this season am gonna sign big players to catch their ***'s :D
thanks bro for the solid attack defense tactic hahaha
Desktop Screenshot 2021.07.02 - 15.21.48.71.png
Desktop Screenshot 2021.07.02 - 15.22.00.17.png
Desktop Screenshot 2021.07.02 - 15.28.54.59.png

Last edited:
We back on track again after some poor matches .. i was so close to catch the PL.
i got easy win against City and Chelsea and Tottenham .. Liverpool doesn't that easy .. Man utd the big ghost of the game.. always beat me easy :D
won over Chelsea at final 1-0.FA cup
but this season am gonna sign big players to catch their ***'s :D
thanks bro for the solid attack defense tactic hahahaView attachment 557508View attachment 557509View attachment 557510

As your staff quality increases, the team will be more successful, don't worry :)

As your staff quality increases, the team will be more successful, don't worry :)
Most throw-ins are not played to the teammate, it always go to the opponent.
Is this intentional or a mistake that needs to be changed?

Most throw-ins are not played to the teammate, it always go to the opponent.
Is this intentional or a mistake that needs to be changed?
If you wish, you can edit the instruction by throwing it to the nearby player...

which players are best for wingers position? I dont know i can put on ML(Def Winger) typical winger or more defensive player? foot's player has matter for ML and MR?

which players are best for wingers position? I dont know i can put on ML(Def Winger) typical winger or more defensive player? foot's player has matter for ML and MR?

Key Attributes (green) of DW will tell you.

- Crossing
- Technique
- Off the Ball
- Teamwork
- Work Rate
- Stamina

Second Key Attributes (blue)

- Dribbling
- First Touch
- Marking
- Passing
- Tackling
- Aggression
- Anticipation
- Composure
- Concentration
- Decisions
- Positioning
- Acceleration

If the middle opening and speed feature of the right wing winger is a little better, it will be effective even if she is a middle player on the left wing, but her quality increases the number of goals.

This is pretty much ZaZ - Blue from Prutton. You've changed one role, added two team instructions and removed cross from byline from the DW and Winger. You've not even given Prutton a mention and you've passed this tactic off as your own. You could have at least mentioned that it's a tweaked version of his tactic and I know you've commented further up that you've made small touches to it, but in the overview you're claiming it is your tactic

So many posters do this on here it's shameless I mean look at this guy shamelessly claiming it's his own tactic and apparently never heard of zaz blue but heard of reaper and waves

Blatant plagiarism

I genuinely don't believe it would be an issue if people stated it was a tweak, if I tweak a tactic and post it to the community then the first thing I do is state its a tweak of a certain tactic by whoever created it. That broken strikerless 4132 looks like Magician's Phoenix 5.0

It's definitely a rip off one of either zaz or pheonix and he had the cheek to call me the police lol.

I know you always pay homage to the tactic you create on fmarena{ I'm Metal on there} and I created void meets suttsko and paid homage to the original tactic cr4eator​
At the moment I'm trying to create an op 343​

The police?! haha its common decency which I think is something that is really lacking in some aspects of society.

I enjoyed using that tactic pal, if I remember correctly it had 2 APs as wingers. I had a blast with it at BVB, Sancho was a beast

Yeah that's the one buddy, it was really a fun tactic the front three play like freaks but I've had enough of strikerless formations I love strikers too much that;s why I been messing around with the best of knaps tactics and found one where the strikers score for fun

But trying to create an away tactic which incorporates three midfielders

Yeah mate I agree, strikerless seems to be the way forward but I like having a striker in the shape so trying to stay away from strikerless as much as I can

I agree that giving credits is free.

Changing subject, I get a bit sad that Blue 3.0 wasn't tested here, or at least I can't find it in the table searching by author.

If the middle opening and speed feature of the right wing winger is a little better, it will be effective even if she is a middle player on the left wing, but her quality increases the number of goals.
Also what did you use the editor for?

Hello can you give us filter for player position for founds player?

FM21 oynamaya yeni başladım metayı çözmeye çalışıyordum 19'daki gibi orta açmıyor kanatlar ve bekler o yüzden forvetler işlevsiz kalıyor , içeri bindiren orta sahalar daha etkili forvetlerden :) forvetleri ekarte edip orta saha dominasyonuna önem vermişsin güzel bir taktik olmuş ki başkalarının taktiklerini kolay kolay beğenmem ama metayı güzel yorumlamışsın, eline sağlık, AMC'ler için önerin forvet özellikleri taşıyanlar mı yoksa oyun kurucular mı?