fm 22 is shocking need advice well bad

bonez11

Reaction score
not normally one for moaning and the only time I write on here is to thank one of you for a great tactic but this years game is shocking I've try every thing I just can't get going been play fm since the very beginning and loved spending hours after hours playing but this years is **** I've tried hundreds after hundreds of tactics I've never been any good at making my own but I've even tried this year nothing works there work for 5 got 10 games then bang start getting hammered by every one the most I've managed is 2 seasons then bang same happens again start getting hammered before all the trolls start like I said I've been playing for years I've tweaked and tried every thing it sometimes works for a game or 2 or just makes it 10 times worst!!!!! I'm just looking for some advice is any one having these same problems or am I just old school and like the game when it was so much simpler please any advice BEFORE FM 23 COMES OUT AND IVE NOT EVEN MANAGED 2 SEASONS LOL

Well, try to learn about micro-managing, because plug a tactic and go; does not work anymore. Micro-manage is about staff, contracts, playtime, when to rotate, training and many many more. The more you play focus in micro-manage, the more you will understand the patterns.

I am a dedicated tactic developer and have also experienced this phenomena in FM22. I typically use test databases that reset the micro-managed attributes such as status, condition, sharpness and moral every game. Even using these test databases tactics that are hugely successful for a number of months will suddenly cease to be effective. The change invariably occurs on a month boundary and I suspect that thresholds have been introduced whereby any tactic judged to be too successful is identified and crippled in some way. If you stick with it the tactic will resume its success after one or two months in the doldrums when it no longer fails the threshold.

Well, try to learn about micro-managing, because plug a tactic and go; does not work anymore. Micro-manage is about staff, contracts, playtime, when to rotate, training and many many more. The more you play focus in micro-manage, the more you will understand the patterns.
thanks for the reply I was along the lines of this just needed to hear it from someone else I suppose I understand what ur saying its basically like real life managers little tweak here and there every week to be ready for that next team