FM activation please help me guys.

Mrmuto

Reaction score
ok so I bought the FM 2014 since it released.
and I had an activation code on my email but I think someone changed my email password and I cant get him back.
my question is :
can I get the activation code to a new email ? it's really important there are more games I paid for and I know I did a mistake to not saving them but Iv'e been stupid.
so if someone knows a way i'll be glad to hear about it..I have to get back the activation codes of the games.

Last edited:
ok so I bought the FM 2014 since it released.
and I had an activation code on my email but I think someone changed my password and I cant get him back.
my question is :
can I get the activation code to a new email ? it's really important there are more games I paid for and I know I did a mistake to not saving them but Iv'e been stupid.
so if someone knows a way i'll be glad to hear about it..I have to get back the activation codes of the games.
Do you mean someone got into your email or into your steam account

Recover your password? It's rather easy if you know your security questions and/or second email

If you already activated it on Steam, the game is still in your Steam Library. It can't be activated more than once.

i think u didn't understand me..i want to activate the game in another computer..but I don't have the activation code

I understand you just fine. But you activate the product through Steam, and you can only activate it once. If you want to play the game on another computer, just download Steam on that computer, log in and install the game.

I understand you just fine. But you activate the product through Steam, and you can only activate it once. If you want to play the game on another computer, just download Steam on that computer, log in and install the game.
how do i do it? i installed the steam but when i enter it I cant download it I have to buy it

how do i do it? i installed the steam but when i enter it I cant download it I have to buy it

If you've already activated the product on Steam, the game should be in your Library. From there you should be able to install it. I can tell you with 100% certainty that an activation code is useless after it's been used. It can only be used once, and after you've used it the game will be in your Steam Library forever.

That said, I did have a problem once with FM 13, it disappeared from my Library. But the fault was not with Steam, but rather the third party site I bought FM 13 from. They agreed to send me a new activation code. This is why buying Steam games through third party sites should always be done with extreme caution. Check their reviews and ratings on different sites, and beware of false reviews. If you bought your game directly through Steam, there's a 0% risk. Steam is 100% serious and they have a great support team. All hail Lord Gaben.

As stated, it is a one time activation only. Once you've paid for it there is absolutely no need to buy it again. It is in your library and you can download it on another PC/laptop without paying for it again

As stated, it is a one time activation only. Once you've paid for it there is absolutely no need to buy it again. It is in your library and you can download it on another PC/laptop without paying for it again
so why i dont have it in my library? :O

so why i dont have it in my library? :O

Have browse through this troubleshoot guide https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5168-EUIA-6643

There's also this

http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/684839199036919932/

Also worth noting, if you purchase games from other websites, There have been occasions where Steam/Valve have revoked those games, as the serials were "acquired" via very dubious methods. It's imperative you find the most trust worthy sites. Personally I'd recommend the safest option-buy the games from Steam.

Last edited:
Sure you logged in with your old steam account, instead of creating a new one?
nice one..lol i already realised alone that im in the wrong account and entered here and saw your comment :D
TY guys problem solved!