parsdaft

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So, I like a drink as most people do. However, After a bad experience, I now refuse to play FM while having a drink. So my question to you is, do you play with your save? Do you start a new save?

Also, any ideas on a drinking game would be appreciated. :D

a good drinking game would be to take a shot every time your assistant manager recommends taking a cautious/defensive approach when your clearly the better team and should win without break a sweat

Ha ha, yea thats true. Think i actually meant a save to start while drinking, not a drinking game XD

When I have a night off and playing FM with discord in the background, a beer or two takes the edge off disappointing results I suppose.

If you want to play and drink maybe have a separate save in a country you know nothing about (Eastern Europe or Asia are good) that way if you make errors you can blame it on the useless national rules/**** players etc than on the fact your reactions and thoughts are getting dulled by the alcohol. Works for me, I've had some classic drunken saves over the years. Keep your sensible saves for when you are sober.

a good drinking game would be to take a shot every time your assistant manager recommends taking a cautious/defensive approach when your clearly the better team and should win without break a sweat

I don't think I've ever had the AssMan suggest it except when I've had a red card.

Fella's one of my favourite things to do is kick back with a beer or 2 or 3 and play FM.