Fm And Exams

JoshAFC

Reaction score
Well i am just back after not being on fm base for a while and I am quite happy with the new layout very good job. Well on to the title i am 14 years old and have important exams coming in 3 weeks time I have revised a bit but i am not confident i have done enough. I am just getting into a good game with Villa I dont know how to balance my fm and my studying any help is appreciated thanks :)
Josh

presume it's GCSEs? You don't need to revise ;)

If the exams are actually important ones then ditch fm until you do them (even GCSE's if you dont feel confident)

Now, if only I could take my own advice. :S

GCSEs are **** easy, but if you're worried then seriously, just give up FM. It's not worth it to waste revision time playing FM.

Agreed, best to go into your exams confident knowing you've done enough revision!!

some schools do them early, it's weird. I didn't do them until year 10 and 11 (15 and 16)

I did a Spanish foundation in Y9 too. Can't imagine them giving multiple GCSE's at that age though?!

I did a Spanish foundation in Y9 too. Can't imagine them giving multiple GCSE's at that age though?!

ye I think they do some of the sciences in year 9 but I agree can't see them doing them all then. Probs just to space it all out and make it easier in the long run. Back in my day we did SATS in year 9
Josh how many exams u got?

I done a small amount of English coursework in year 9, but that's it. Now in 11, with all coursework for all subjects done; and never to do PE Theory again, hazzah!