FM-Balkan

urospfc

Reaction score
Football Manager site for all the Balkans people.Site was created in 2009, we started to work Facepacks and other graphics, tactical tutorials ...

A few days ago the forum has changed owners
The new owners are: Skipper, Bob0 and Ventus

http://fm-balkan.com

Untitled-1-2.png

Considering it's not English you won't find many people interested from this site XD

I wanted to introduce forum to FM fans around world, there is a lot of fm-base members from balkan countries;)

Considering it's not English you won't find many people interested from this site XD

theres quite a few balkan members on fm base, its also one of the best sites for graphics, or was, how is the new ownership going to affect things?

edit: am i thinking of FM Serbia thats good for graphics?

Last edited:
theres quite a few balkan members on fm base, its also one of the best sites for graphics, or was, how is the new ownership going to affect things?

edit: am i thinking of FM Serbia thats good for graphics?

FM Serbia is the good graphics site.. And I didn't mean the owners being foreign changes it, I mean the fact it's in another langauge..

I know there are a few balkan members on the forum I was just saying don't be surprised if there is very little interest :S

Apologies for the confsion, its mainly my laziness. I thought you were implying that FM Base didnt have many members who would be interrested, ie not many balkan members. The new ownership question was supposed to be aimed at the OP.

And yes you are quite correct its FM Serbia i was thinking of.

My bad :)

Apologies for the confsion, its mainly my laziness. I thought you were implying that FM Base didnt have many members who would be interrested, ie not many balkan members. The new ownership question was supposed to be aimed at the OP.

And yes you are quite correct its FM Serbia i was thinking of.

My bad :)

Jake epic fail<);)

Tbh, FM-Balkan has great graphics also. I think some of those FP are on FM-Base. Here's link for our graphics so if you like it, please download it and spread the word :)
Logos
Facepacks
Kits
Skins

Feel free to ask anything on English on forum.
Sorry for bumping

Also, if some of you know English and some language from Balkan, please contact me. We are currently translating complete FM 12 Editor tutorial on English. It's a massive project and if someone wants to help, feel free to pm me.

Actually, there are a lot of foreigners on this site, including me. I belong to the proud and mighty people that raped your lovely ancestors daughters, the Danes. We are not all subjects of the British Empire here. ;)