FM-Base £1,000,000,000 Endurance Challenge

View attachment 259231 Halfway through first season so far looking extremely good i did use all of my transfer budget though but have a really young squad and am doing very well with them Messi is an absolute beast but may i tell you he does not leave Barca for cheap

when i select challenge Qatar is not there and other leagues have an exclamation mark saying teams missing also noticed at loading i have two database 1 is not enabled and ideas

Im in on this, Currently signing my squad, almost complete paying a fortune for khedira, not sure if i will follow through or not! Built a solid team so far I think but got 900mil to spend as a wiinner in the league lol.

just started

first time one of these. these are my transfers, fixtures so far, and i create a logo and kits for my FM-Base team.
screen shots:

i used photoshop to make them

Last edited:
First Season

I struggle in my first season because of the load of signing I did. Didn't win the league but perform above expectation. I'm in my second season FM-Base is leading the league table.

Sorry to be stupid, first time Ive used any custom leagues in fm12. I have downloaded the file pasted it in documents-sports interactive-football manager 2012-db and in documents-sports interactive-football manager 2012-editor 2012, but neither the game or the editor is picking up on the file. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry to be stupid, first time Ive used any custom leagues in fm12. I have downloaded the file pasted it in documents-sports interactive-football manager 2012-db and in documents-sports interactive-football manager 2012-editor 2012, but neither the game or the editor is picking up on the file. What am I doing wrong?
you have to move it, not copy nor paste it...and create the file editor data

ha ha so the special one mourinho leaves real to join second bottom sporting.is this the norm on this endurance league .anybody else had strange managerial changes?

documents,sports interactive,football manager 2012,editor data,create folder if u dont have one

brilliant pep guardiola now leaves barcelona to take over slb class.

Half way

just got to the half way stage of my first season. looking good so far.