FM-Base £1,000,000,000 Endurance Challenge

Will1981

Reaction score
DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6767

In this challenge you will take control of the newly formed FM-Base team and build a squad to compete against the best 39 teams in World football.

The World Endurance League is based in Qatar and consists of 40 teams who play each other twice (78 games a season)

All teams in the league have the following:

Reputation - 10,000
Stadium - 200,000 All-seater with retractable roof
Balance - £1,000,000,000

Transfer Budget - £700,000,000
Wage Budget - £5,000,000
State of the art training and youth facilities.

Scoring:

you will score 1 point for every league point you win and 1 point for every positive goal difference at the end of the season.

Rules:

Dont Cheat

At the end of each season please post the following screenshots:

League Table
Season Transfers
Best XI
Game Status

Leaderboard:

NAME​
SEASONS​
POINTS​
Will1981​
1​
327​
Heartofmidlothian​
1​
262​
cgopie1​
1​
237​

Last edited:
Wheres the download?

EDIT: There we go :D, will start straight away :)

Last edited:
I started with 5M wage budget and no transfer budget?

Here are the transfers from the 1st transfer window on my game, I spent a total of £731m on 37 players and I am spending £3.6m a week on wages.

Looks interesting
g.gif

Dude why Qatar?? And in your 200,000,000 mil challenge there wasn't any reserve and under 18 squads. Does this one have them?

A few suggestions on how to make this better

1. Domestic cup/s should be more reputable as its the worlds best teams so also high prize money through the rounds.
2. Top 2 teams qualify for the Asian Champions League lol, its not really much of an achievement for winning the league is it? I dont no how you can make the top teams qualify for something maybe make a world Champions league top 8 teams qualify and each team from around the world in the major leagues qualify for the world cl rather than their continent cl???

Not played the game yet but them 2 things without even playing it would make the game more competitive.

A few suggestions on how to make this better

1. Domestic cup/s should be more reputable as its the worlds best teams so also high prize money through the rounds.
2. Top 2 teams qualify for the Asian Champions League lol, its not really much of an achievement for winning the league is it? I dont no how you can make the top teams qualify for something maybe make a world Champions league top 8 teams qualify and each team from around the world in the major leagues qualify for the world cl rather than their continent cl???

Not played the game yet but them 2 things without even playing it would make the game more competitive.
cheers for suggestions but:

1. teams already play 78 league games a season so there is no way you could fit any domestic cups into it.

2. I would rather no teams qualified for the asian champions league but I dont think that is possible.

Going to start this now, will update transfers later.

cheers for suggestions but:

1. teams already play 78 league games a season so there is no way you could fit any domestic cups into it.

2. I would rather no teams qualified for the asian champions league but I dont think that is possible.

it might be a lot of work but if you transferred the whole structure across to liechtenstein then due to it not having a league in real life none of the teams would qualify for continental football.

it might be a lot of work but if you transferred the whole structure across to liechtenstein then due to it not having a league in real life none of the teams would qualify for continental football.

If that is true and will work that would be better

Also Will I agree that their should be no domestic cups i assumed their was.

cheers for suggestion mate, I have nearly finished my 1st season and have won the league and qualified for asian champions league so I will see how much it conjests my fixtures in season 2.