FM Base £50,000,000 Challange

Riko_deco

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i was just wondering if any one was creating this challenge again?

I loved it last year and make something like it by myself, but im useless with the editor, thanks in advance for any reply

Hey mate - i myself have been waiting for it impatiently as well. Well leeumoconnor69 was the creator of this this. Out of curiosity, i had sent him a pm askig wheether he intended to release. About 6- 7 days ago, he replied that he was busy as he worked in shifts but now had 10 days off. "he also said that i should be seeing that chaalenge in about a week. But now after 6- 7 days have passed i still don't see the challenge. Maybe wait for a couple of more days?? Why don't you pm and ask him as i dont want to be a noob and ask him again and again. Hoping it will be released soon as i am really bored atm and cannot think of a good save to start off with.
Cheers!!

What's the £50,000,000 Challange?

Only been on here a few days

yeah i shal do that dude, you start in the prem with no players and a team called 'fm base' and £50 mil to create your whole team, great challenge :D hopefully he releases it again as its the only custom scenario/database i ever download :D

yeah i shal do that dude

Are you releasing the challenge ?? It's great that you are doing the challenge. Looking forward to you releasing it!! But take care to atleast change its name as it isn't a good idea trying to copy someone else's challenge. Cheers!!

thanks alot :D
@p025, i think u picked me up wrong, im not releasing it, i was saying id PM last years creater :)

View attachment 212558

Edited the last year file and wigan is removed from the teams this year. Enjoy
Dude thanks a lot!! But i have a suggestion though- make a thread on it. Explain the rules and all to everyone and i am pretty sure you will have ppl playing it in no time. Always good to play a challenge listening to other's opinions and tips!
Cheers!
@p025, i think u picked me up wrong, im not releasing it, i was saying id PM last years creater
Mate never mind, i was wrong.

@ Riko_deco- you can edit the op in this thread as well and make it the challenge thread itself. Trust me - ppl will play this!!

@ Riko_deco- you can edit the op in this thread as well and make it the challenge thread itself. Trust me - ppl will play this!!
im not so good on forums :p if you done it id happily get in there :) its the only challenge iv ever downloaded, i love it !

im not so good on forums :p if you done it id happily get in there :) its the only challenge iv ever downloaded, i love it !
Mate that is the problem - neither am i. Looking for someone though to do it. Anyways do you have the link to last yea's challenge- i cant seem to find it. Might as make the thread if i can.