FM Base 10 Year Challenge

I had this idea that I could not touch anything and just buy the auto-recommended players from the default Assistant Manager and leave the tactics at the default 4-4-2 and be successful but it proved impossible as the signings don't come quick enough and the 1st season starts off **** and by the championship, players aren't recommended anymore but you still lose a ton so that was ****.

Starting over and playing with my own tactics and pickups now. Probably a 4-2-3-1 with a creative deep dropping attacking midfielder inspired by Rooney's late 2010 season.

Here is what i think will be my final team for this season, or until the next window where i might be able to get some younger, better quality players. going to be playing a basic 442 until either League 1 or Championship.. Only spending 29k a week on wages which is decent. Not gone over-board in some of the signings i felt i didn't need to only brought in free's that'll do the job for now and not waste money on someone a couple years down ain't good enough.

View attachment 195489

WHY

why would you use this thread there are better challenges in the normal game i started in lower than the BSP i started in BSS with the team expected to finish last no transfer funds no youth system **** training, got promoted first season won fa trophy just started 2nd season so far 3 games in win draw and lose so not too bad if your goinbg to make a challenge make it something which we cant do ourselves

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

spent 4.1 million thats why this challenge cant be taken seriously

why would you use this thread there are better challenges in the normal game i started in lower than the BSP i started in BSS with the team expected to finish last no transfer funds no youth system **** training, got promoted first season won fa trophy just started 2nd season so far 3 games in win draw and lose so not too bad if your goinbg to make a challenge make it something which we cant do ourselves[COLOR=#00e0]

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

[/COLOR]spent 4.1 million thats why this challenge cant be taken seriously
your my hero, dont like the challenge dont play it dont post on this thread.