FM-Base 50 m help - Players and tatics.

• Thread starter Thread starter vege
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3K
Depends on how much your willing to spend on him. Alex from internacional is good. Nakamura from celtic. Robson from Celtic. Vukcevic is a great winger but cannot play on right.

Thanks man i bought Nakamura, Robson and Vukcevic and they are all doing great so far.

get:
bounanotte - 6m
beckham for 5.25
appiah on a free
rivaldo - 825K
davide santon on loan for about 1.6m
ochirosii - 280k
zucilini - 300k

i have a thread about this, bought some seriously good players and finishes about 8th in the first season. i wanna know how you got srna and zhirkov tho, thats like half of your budget gone, and im surprised you attracted them to your club.

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

oh yeh, id also recommend you bid 7.5m for alexis sanchez then offer him 14k wages to put off the other big clubs that will be after him.

vodka_mad_tommy i tried to start 5 games already. Only managed to get them once. City usually gets them.

I managed to build a team i like finally. I am almost at the end of the season i am fighting for the 7th-9th place and i managed to win the League Cup Chelsea played their 2nd team at the finals lol. And Arsenal played their 3rd team at the first match during the semi finals. I won 3x0 at home, lost 1x4 away and qualified due to away goal i almost had a heart attack at the end of the over time ahaha.

I bought Love in one of my attempts as well but failed to build a proper team that time. I had Santa Cruz, Love, Lincoln and Beckham :)

The team i started this time was:

Villa / Miolli
Ignashevic / Diatta
Onyewu / Diatta
Goian / Lequi
Rat / Lequi
Tymoschuk / Guana
Backham / Barry Robson
Barry Robson / Fleck
Riquelme / Thiago Alcantara
Milevskyi / Suazo
Santa Cruz / Suazo

In January i sold Santa Cruz for 35 million. 10 million now and 25 in 18 months. I bought Ronaldo (the fat legend :P) and Buonanotte.

I had a 27,5 million offer for Riquelme (10 million now and 17,5 in 24 months) i was dumb enough to reject it.

I have a plan to buy Srna and Love and zhirkov vodka_mad_tommy, i was talking with my brother the other day, he is also trying to play the 50 million challenge. City have a lot of players in their short list, i was thinking to bid for those players, so City will also bid, once they are done buying them all and out of money :P i go for the players i want. Try it if you want Srna, should work. Love is harder, some times Real Madrid sign him :(

Wow thanks a lot alexis sanchez seems great. I will try to get him next season. I should end the first season soon, only 5 more games to go :)

yeh man sanchez can play both wings and cf, he got me 22 goals in my 2nd season. i also highly suggest leo from gremio. i always buy him regardless of which team i use and he never disappoints - you can get him for like 7.5m at the start too.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

in fact, ill post the team i used in the first season: see what you think :D

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

GK

Vincent Enyeama - 500k
Kevin Olimpa - 170k

DF

Sylvinho - 250K
Razvan Rat - 2.7M
Leo - 7.5M
Bobo Balde 35K
Julio Cesar Caceres - 3.5M
Miguel Salgado - 375K
Davide Santon - 1.2M Loan Fee

MF

Stephen Appiah - Free
Fabio Celestini - 250K
David Beckham - 5.25M
Rodrigo Possebon - 700K
Diego Buonanotte - 6M
Vicente - 4.3M
Razvan Ochirosii - 180K
Rivaldo - 825K

ST

Alexis Sanchez - 7M
Javier Saviola - 3.6M
Christian Benitez - 3.2M

I did get a random japanese winger too but he was a regen, i dunno how i got him in the game though as ive never found him since

That's a nice team. I tried to get some of the players you got a few times and they never accepted my offers (Sylvinho, Santon, Vicente and Saviola)

I think Milevskyi is a guy people must sign. He was elected the best sign of the season on Premier league. Also i spent a lot of money on Santa Cruz (21,5 million) but i sold him for 35 million after 6 months.

I just started the off season. Signed Geromel. I tried to sign Simunic as well but he signed somewhere else :(.

My defense was really weak on 1st season, should be better already with Geromel :)

:P i am going to my 3rd season. Finished at #3 this season, lost early in the cup and did ok on the Euro Cup. I've lost to Lyon on the 2nd knock out round. 5-4 aggregate :( lost at home and got a 3x3 draw away.

Before the 3rd season start this is my team:

Gianluca Miolli
Sergio Asenjo

Sergey Ignashevich
Cristian Zapata

Martin Caceres
Cheik M'Bengue

Geromel
Dimitris Ntagas (rgen)
Van Buyten
Christoph Metzelder

Leonardo Ponzio
Anatoliy Tymoschuk
Sergio Busquets
Etienne Capoue

David Beckham
Chinedu Obasi
Diego Buonanotte
Juan Roman Riquelme
Thiago Alcantara

John Fleck
Mario Balotelli
Artem Milevskyi
Fernando Cabrera (insane rgen 4 caps 4 goals for Uruguay :P)

Last edited:
Back