FM-Base Athletic, A New Chapter...aka FM-Base Dragons! *Home Kit Poll Added*

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 243
  • Views Views 22K

Which of the three kits should be FM-Base Athletic's Home Kit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hopefully will have it uploaded by next weekend, so I can work out the kinks and everything. Also, I might throw in a extra special surprise database.......;)

btw stuart i didnt know if you read my post from the other day when this is up and running i and the team is picked i was gonna get ppl to seen me a pic of them so we can make a facepack for the team what you think

yeah seems a good idea wh2008uk. It's something I have been working on previously, and was going to release on here, but I am thinking of putting it in here first!

Sounding intruiging Stuart ;)

Pm me what it is :D

Nope, you will have to wait for the release to get it.

Oooohhh again that kit is remaining beautiful, What's the surprise :D

Ahh I like surprises XD

stuartwatson, roughly when do you think this is going to kick off? I have lots of Uni work to do but I'm checking back all the time! Cheers.

Ahh I like surprises XD

stuartwatson, roughly when do you think this is going to kick off? I have lots of Uni work to do but I'm checking back all the time! Cheers.

I would say around a week, as I am curently installing Windows 7 on my main PC, so I will have to install FM10 etc once that is done. So I will say next Monday(28th Dec) to be on the safe side, due to Xmas and all.

merry christmas stuartwatson. hope the database will be ready then

merry christmas stuartwatson. hope the database will be ready then

muchas gracias nick, the database should be ready by monday 28th. However, I will post on here to say when it is released.

Cool cool, really can't wait!

I'll be back on this probably before the 25th, but if not, Merry Christmas all! Nadolig Llawen <)

Why is my name not on the OP when I submitted ages ago.

Back